My experience with Mk-677 for heightmaxxing

A

Anth0ny

Iron
Started on: Jan 2024 all the way to somewhere between middle of March

Dosage: At first did 10mg before bed, then after a month I also took 10mg after waking

Side effects:

Improved Sleep quality: Noticeably improved, had dreams and could feel rested on like 6 hours of sleep and not be grumpy in the morning!

Bloating: Face was floated asf

Elevated Prolactin: started getting gyno a month and a half in when I cycled off I took Vitamin P5P and inhibit P and gyno go bye bye

Increased Appetite: Was noticeably hungrier throughout day when I started taking 10mg after waking

Changes in blood sugar: Was fine I didn't check my blood sugar daily because I felt like I didn't need to, I took Cinnamon bark, Chromium Picolinate and Berberine. Sometimes my blood sugar was even low because I often avoided sugar and carbs.

Last and most importantly (height gains): grew half an inch in the span of 2.5 months.

Would I recommend Mk-677?:
depends, if you can't inject or is a pussy to for some reason and want mediocre height gains take MK with an AI or something. otherwise blast HGH while on an AI or use a GHRP with a GHRH while on AI.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ripikke, silencio, vamptriad and 7 others

Dosage: At first did 10mg before bed, then after a month I also took 10mg after waking

Side effects:

Improved Sleep quality: Noticeably improved, had dreams and could feel rested on like 6 hours of sleep and not be grumpy in the morning!

Elevated Prolactin: started getting gyno a month and a half in when I cycled off I took Vitamin P5P and inhibit P and gyno go bye bye

Increased Appetite: Was noticeably hungrier throughout day when I started taking 10mg after waking

Changes in blood sugar: Was fine I didn't check my blood sugar daily because I felt like I didn't need to, I took Cinnamon bark, Chromium Picolinate and Berberine. Sometimes my blood sugar was even low because I often avoided sugar and carbs.

Last and most importantly (height gains): grew half an inch in the span of 2.5 months.

depends, if you can't inject or is a pussy to for some reason and want mediocre height gains take MK with an AI or something. otherwise blast HGH while on an AI or use a GHRP with a GHRH while on AI.
Age? Did you used only MK or MK + AI? many hours do you sleep?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
i only used mk677 didnt know about ai at the time also slept for 6 hours

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and vamptriad
Did you play any sport or go to the gym? Or you just used the MK
i only did martial arts and i lifted dumbells and calethestics at home

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and vamptriad
Same side effects and results as me except i felt lethargic af

• +1
Reactions: ripikke

Side effects:

Do you recomend p5p to dodge gyno while on mk677?

where to get hgh and AI or ghrp and ghrh