My experience with SEX DOLL.

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Bronze
Hello my experience with Sex Doll that I bought off Ebay. It was silicone based with skeleton etc. So felt pretty real.
It was good and bad. Good because sex dolls are just there to have sex with. Bad because it didn't feel like anything attractive.
It was nice to touch and all.. I put some ketchup in the vagina to mimic virgin girl and all.. It has moaning noise option and you can turn it on when humping her. It has a nice feel of breasts and hips, but at the end. I didn't enjoy because of lack of warmth. I could have gotten a warmer of some sort to put it in her vagina, but I just didn't like it plus my gf found out about it and I felt embarrassed. I discarded it eventually.
S l1600 1
S l1600

BTW it was back in 2016

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and 2 others
is it better than masturbating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
4671.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and 3 others
is it better than masturbating
Good question. If I had gotten a warmer of some kind, then definitely. It is a great experience. If I didn't have a gf, I'd def keep it and warm it up. The cold was fucking annoying. I did cum in the doll a lot more than I'd masturbating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3299
How would you rate sex with doll compared to sex with women?
Example: doll 5/10, female 8/10

• +1
How would you rate sex with doll compared to sex with women?
Example: doll 5/10, female 8/10
Well I will break down the "women".

A girl who would be good at sex like the nympho type latina.. then it is incomparable. Nymph all the way. However, if you compare it to some low inhib indian type girl, then it was quiet similar. If a girl is not involved or not really into you, then doll is kinda similar.

Prostitutes are worse. I'd rather do a doll than a prostitute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
Why are its nipples censored jfl

• +1
Why are its nipples censored jfl
JFL
TBH I bought this doll for $300. There are far more expensive ones. I am not sure if they are any better, but they may have better details. This one was around 5 feet 3 inch tall, so I loved that height.

• +1
JFL
TBH I bought this doll for $300. There are far more expensive ones. I am not sure if they are any better, but they may have better details. This one was around 5 feet 3 inch tall, so I loved that height.
Idk i think id rather fap

• +1
Idk i think id rather fap
If I were going to a prostitute, I'd rather get this doll. Better than fapping. You can hold on to her while fapping too. I did that for "warmth", but I had to do it in secret.

• +1
Dam over

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back