My eye area. Fillers for undereyes?

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
0F8F749F 71F9 4830 86C8 15DA4AF1813F

64A6AFD3 5E2B 415A A923 E3F655900AD8

My eye area this morning. Give opinions. I have natural hooding as both my parents have hooded eyes. My dad has eye bags at 64 years old so I think I’m bound to aswell. Orbital implants and don’t worry or fraud with fillers till marriage. I’m currently frauding with concealers to hide dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
bullshit GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Haven, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6785
Are you squinting?

You have good aegyo sal
But why is it soooo dark compared to my surrounding skin tone. Its like 10 fucking shades darker and I have to use concealer on this part to even go out now.

• JFL
Reactions: Haven, JosephGarrot123, .👽. and 2 others
But why is it soooo dark compared to my surrounding skin tone. Its like 10 fucking shades darker and I have to use concealer on this part to even go out now.

op, the kind of guy who finds his breakfast in the bird's nest on his head

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ReignsChad, Sal and 1 other person
View attachment 1224381

View attachment 1224382

My eye area this morning. Give opinions. I have natural hooding as both my parents have hooded eyes. My dad has eye bags at 64 years old so I think I’m bound to aswell. Orbital implants and don’t worry or fraud with fillers till marriage. I’m currently frauding with concealers to hide dark circles.
mogged by blue bug eyes

You don’t need fillers, you’re gonna look ugly with or without them

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.

ERlJi2mq