my eyelashes are so TOP 0.1% long i have to cut them and EVERY single time i meet a girl they compliment them and stare into my eyes

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
AND SOME OF YOU CUCKS PUT CASTOR OIL ON THEM EVERYDAY ONLY FOR THEM TOO FALL OUT

goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif

no eyelashes for your ethnicity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Landorus, Deleted member 6475 and 14 others
Same here. Almost every brown guy I see has long af lashes. But it’s not really such a rare feature cause these days every girl is putting serum on them that makes them grow.

Same here. Almost every brown guy I see has long af lashes. But it’s not really such a rare feature cause these days every girl is putting serum on them that makes them grow.
mine are so long my teacher let me not wear goggles during chemistry son

these bitches have nothing on me

u messed up their bud

me = prettyboy nonvirgin with coloring halo
you = virgin
goodfellas.gif
I'm a foot and 2 inches taller than you jfl. You are literally fecal matter compared to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Feanor, Limbo and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Limbo, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I'm a foot and 2 inches taller than you jfl. You are literally fecal matter compared to me
yet u have 3k more posts on this obscure incel site

remember you = deformed lanklet virgin

me = prettyboy nonvirgin
goodfellas.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and didntreadlol
Are you a larp? you make all these brag threads and I have yet to see your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, RichardSpencel, Mateusz74 and 2 others

me = prettyboy nonvirgin
goodfellas.gif
a gook girl and a fat mexican does not count tbh

sorry bro

he is 5’6.5 oglum

he is larping
disproved that, ur just stalking my threads trying to get people to pseudo-roast me because i bullied you so hard you got stockholm syndrome
goodfellas.gif

Are you a larp? you make all these brag threads and I have yet to see your face
idc enough to larp for hollow validation from incels

disproved that, ur just stalking my threads trying to get people to pseudo-roast me because i bullied you so hard you got stockholm syndrome
goodfellas.gif
Makes sense
73ED5EEB 3FAB 4B6D 9944 A28C28327A89
265D7BE2 5F1D 4B69 8BB6 DF6554DFFD0F

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2205 and Effortless

me = prettyboy nonvirgin
goodfellas.gif
me = 6'10 north indian ayran slayer
you = 5'6.5 larping incel from the slums of pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, AbandonShip, diggbicc and 2 others
You better have light eyes and if not better be wearing light color contacts. Its UNREAL how much dark thick eyelashes are halo'd with light eyes, would be a waste if u have dark eyes

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3702 and didntreadlol
You better have light eyes and if not better be wearing light color contacts. Its UNREAL how much dark thick eyelashes are halo'd with light eyes, would be a waste if u have dark eyes
i have dark brown eyes but wear light amber contacts so looks natty. subtle halo until stroma

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
reminder, growing 3 inches during puberty while having terrible posture isnt the same as growing a foot at 25, u definitely have stockholm syndrome lol over 4 u
nah bro you larp about everything

when you first joined you inflated all your stats

you aren’t going to grow 3.5-4.5 inches at 18 as an asian guy. Lol

death to non north indian ayran caucasians
stockholm syndrome indeed. i look forward to my every post having an immediate reaction and reply from you, like my own little fanboy
goodfellas.gif

nah bro you larp about everything

when you first joined you inflated all your stats

you aren’t going to grow 3.5-4.5 inches at 18 as an asian guy. Lol
theres a difference between gorwing and fixing posture

fixing posture gave me 1.5-2 inch posture

10 hours of sleep, lifting, and heightmaxxing have me the other 1.5-2

also just turned 17 when i made this acc

debunked in another short statement, i look forward to your barking on my every post. carry on soldier

stockholm syndrome indeed. i look forward to my every post having an immediate reaction and reply from you, like my own little fanboy
goodfellas.gif
played out gif

you are 5’6.5, and will never be a movie director. never forget this
imagine getting bullied in your own thread lol

this guy started barking for no reason, sad
theres a difference between gorwing and fixing posture

fixing posture gave me 1.5-2 inch posture

10 hours of sleep, lifting, and heightmaxxing have me the other 1.5-2

also just turned 17 when i made this acc

debunked in another short statement, i look forward to your barking on my every post. carry on soldier
keep larping

everyone noticed your larps, over

5’6.5

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Effortless and Deleted member 2846
played out gif

you are 5’6.5, and will never be a movie director. never forget this

imagine getting bullied in your own thread lol

this guy started barking for no reason, sad
Posts 12,282
j
f
l

every one who barks for me on this site has a 70 post a day avg lol, cant take u seriously when u are probably a gutter troll

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
Posts 12,282
j
f
l

every one who barks for me on this site has a 70 post a day avg lol, cant take u seriously when u are probably a gutter troll
i am addicted to this site

doesn’t change the fact you think you’re some slayer when you slayed some fat mexican and some gook girl lololol

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
i am addicted to this site

doesn’t change the fact you think you’re some slayer when you slayed some fat mexican and some gook girl lololol
lol i banged a thick white latina looking girl and as an asian

even when I am a "subhuman paki"

if I was white and tall id be the biggest slayer here, if you are better looking doesnt matter cuz ur cock is still dry

over for u bro

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
I eyelash mog you, you paki subhuman

death to non north indian ayran caucasians

Mate I swear the more I stay on this site the more I think that Indians are spineless backstabbers, I've never seen so many Indians cope so hard to the point they try to separate from their own kind. Claiming North Indian whites this, north Indian Caucasian that while blatantly talking down to their fellow country men in the south, you're brothers ffs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 3702 and 3 others
24fb04d2-5ec6-4385-b80d-08ef8bc9d043-m.jpg

my eyelash length

keep crying u pasty non tan thin lipped white dog
You think longer = better? I laugh at you, and your dog brain. Mine are perfect length, always get compliments on my eyes, and I don't have to carry the weight of being a dirty paki on my back.

• JFL
lol i banged a thick white latina looking girl and as an asian

even when I am a "subhuman paki"

if I was white and tall id be the biggest slayer here, if you are better looking doesnt matter cuz ur cock is still dry

over for u bro
my N count is higher than yours and none of them were ethnic but ok

don’t bring race into this i didn’t even comment on it Lol

EF44D4E1 A26D 4AE0 AA5C DF375B9CA159

You think longer = better? I laugh at you, and your dog brain. Mine are perfect length, always get compliments on my eyes, and I don't have to carry the weight of being a dirty paki on my back.
Every time i meet a girl theyre caught by my eyes and say "wow your eyelashes are so amazing" and stare at my eyes in complete amazement

then whatever i initially met them for goes smoother since they treat me godlike

over for you

• JFL
Mate I swear the more I stay on this site the more I think that Indians are spineless backstabbers, I've never seen so many Indians cope so hard to the point they try to separate from their own kind. Claiming North Indian whites this, north Indian Caucasian that while blatantly talking down to their fellow country men in the south, you're brothers ffs.
indeed bro

i mean it’s not a bad thing to point out the pheno differences, but the truth is ethnics are very self hating. Not arabs but gooks and curries, for sure

they are delusional most of the time

i feel for them because they always attempt to bring others down with them

• +1
my N count is higher than yours and none of them were ethnic but ok

don’t bring race into this i didn’t even comment on it Lol

View attachment 306371
these slays were at 17 in a place with lots of slayer whites

youre coping hard but im afraid if i iqmog and roast you further youre gonna be even more obsessed and ur stockholm syndrome will never cure.

youre starting to bore me. try again tomorrow

these slays were at 17 in a place with lots of slayer whites

youre coping hard but im afraid if i iqmog and roast you further youre gonna be even more obsessed and ur stockholm syndrome will never cure.

youre starting to bore me. try again tomorrow
it’s just a lil joke bro

but you do contradict yourself a lot ngl

Your life is so fucking shit and pathetic that you really need to brag about eyelashes in a obscure Incel forum full with subhumans, also you are literally bragging about "eyelashes" what about your other traits? this the only fucking good trait about you? damn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Effortless, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Your life is so fucking shit and pathetic that you really need to brag about eyelashes in a obscure Incel forum full with subhumans, also you are literally bragging about "eyelashes" what about your other traits? this the only fucking good trait about you? damn
lmfao my traits r god tier

just made a post roasting the castor oil cucks

u mad?

• +1
Fuck off you gook. I would be more worried about how fucking bad your smv is about to tank because of corona . Every white girl will hate you. Over for your k pop preety boy game of chang game

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and Deleted member 2506
Fuck off you gook. I would be more worried about how fucking bad your smv is about to tank because of corona . Every white girl will hate you. Over for your k pop preety boy game of chang game

:lul: :lul:

Are you mad because I said you looked like a mentally ill creep with the poses you do with your face?

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, turkproducer and Deleted member 2506
No eyelashes for my narrow jaw.

:lul: :lul:

Are you mad because I said you looked like a mentally ill creep with the poses you do with your face?

:lul::lul:
Lol you look like a child . No smv for your face after corona. Everyone will hate you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Effortless
Lol you look like a child . No smv for your face after corona. Everyone will hate you

giphy.gif

You take that back! I am indeed offended that a 5'6 guy just said I look like a child :feelsrope:

• JFL
JFL 0 REACTIONS KYS

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2506
  • JFL
giphy.gif

You take that back! I am indeed offended that a 5'6 guy just said I look like a child :feelsrope:
Reminder:

chinks: deformed flat pan face, most generic faces in the world, only race so inbred they are NEVER born with colored eyes, mongoloid skulls, micropenis, coronavirus, most polluting race, everyone hates them (see chinesetourists subreddit), dictatorship.

people hate chinks more than indians.

cope i guess

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
This homosexual wants us to compliment his eyelashes

Reminder:

chinks: deformed flat pan face, most generic faces in the world, only race so inbred they are NEVER born with colored eyes, mongoloid skulls, micropenis, coronavirus, most polluting race, everyone hates them (see chinesetourists subreddit), dictatorship.

people hate chinks more than indians.

cope i guess

giphy.gif

How can you as an Indian call out other races for being inbred when you are known to have kids born with eight legs, half a body and have serve deformities?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, 25thpercentile human, turkproducer and 1 other person