my eyelashes are so TOP 0.1% long i have to cut them and EVERY single time i meet a girl they compliment them and stare into my eyes

High T

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: umzazi, Effortless, Gengar and 1 other person
do thai eat the same things as chinese tbh

I don't really know tbh I don't eat Chinese food, I think Thai food are their own specialities like Indian foods or Italian foods for example but I'm sure you'd find some poor cunt who has no money to buy food eat some disgusting shit just so they can survive.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You better have light eyes and if not better be wearing light color contacts. Its UNREAL how much dark thick eyelashes are halo'd with light eyes, would be a waste if u have dark eyes
Legit so true, I had colored contacts in Uni and it was such a halo on my pheno.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Legit so true, I had colored contacts in Uni and it was such a halo on my pheno.
cant fanthom that there are autists out there wearing colored contacts daily in uni

cant fanthom that there are autists out there wearing colored contacts daily in uni
Incels are prepared to get several life threatening invasive surgeries to ascend, but contacts are too much for them. JFL @ incels on this forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lelek, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Incels are prepared to get several life threatening invasive surgeries to ascend, but contacts are too much for them. JFL @ incels on this forum.
decent possibility im doing LL but im too high inhib to use lifts. mostly because i want to better myself permanently.

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
fortunately there is

hence my 6/10+ slays

u mad? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
mine are already pretty long but how do i make longer

fuck even for a chink youre low iq

responding to my brutal roasts with 2 top 0.000000001% deformity examples

and im not even indiian

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
pashtun paki me:
1200px-Young_Pashtun_man_of_Afghanistan.jpg

indian scum:
Arnab_Goswami_Times_Now.jpg

muh muh completely different sarcasm

disproved again, this site really highlights how high iq i am ngl
just choose the least ethnic pashtun and the most ethnic indian u can find theory

north indian and pakistani is similar no? Lol

just choose the least ethnic pashtun and the most ethnic indian u can find theory

north indian and pakistani is similar no? Lol
retard my reply was to him saying that its funny that i think im not indian, im not comparing both races, thats why i said pashtun paki me

when i have exact same coloring as top guy and no one has ever called me indian in my life

you expose your low iq everyday ngl