My eyes always look tired

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
My fucking eyes always make me look tired, like the upper eyelid is relaxed. It never used to look like this as a kid, it only started in teenage years, could it be correlated with maladaptive craniofacial development? I noticed this in other people with class 3 maloclussion, but not everyone. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i also got brutally hooded-eyes-as-a-childpilled.
now my eyes look like they're bouncing out of my sockets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
sounds like ptsosis to me, you can get surgery to correct it.

personally i wouldn’t correct it cause it gives a certain dark triad bad boy sleepy high slayer halo , for example:

38851AB3 78DC 4972 B265 648AC241AD70

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20189, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 18879
sounds like ptsosis to me, you can get surgery to correct it.

personally i wouldn’t correct it cause it gives a certain dark triad bad boy sleepy high slayer halo , for example:

View attachment 1949705
A tired dreary eye area in the dark triad kind of sense doesn't include ptosis, ptosis makes you look like you're struggling to regain consciousness. I'd correct it asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
A tired dreary eye area in the dark triad kind of sense doesn't include ptosis, ptosis makes you look like you're struggling to regain consciousness. I'd correct it asap
please kill yourself immediately if you thought my comment talking about how ptosis looks dark triad (and including a picture of a slav cuck subhuman for further comedic effect) was serious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 18879 and WanderingBurro
please kill yourself immediately if you thought my comment talking about how ptosis looks dark triad (and including a picture of a slav cuck subhuman for further comedic effect) was serious.
Hats off to you, I walked right in to that one. Oh well at least things might be cleared up for OP :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: twilight
honestly there's not much you can do, if you're in your 40ies it's natural part of life