My eyes go from hunter eyes to almond eyes at random. How do I keep them at Almond?

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
its like everytime i slightly squint or go to sleep the next morning my eyes are hunter and dont look good on me. I natually have almond eyes and they get me bitches and appeal so what are some ways to relax my eyes or prevent my eyes from shifting into a small hunter shape?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and shieldzz
hunter is better. if you are saying this niggerish shit it's because you don't really have true hunter eyes. True hunter eyes are big and horizontally large. they are evident, not small. the eye lids are linear, not curved.

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
hunter is better. if you are saying this niggerish shit it's because you don't really have true hunter eyes. True hunter eyes are big and horizontally large. they are evident, not small. the eye lids are linear, not curved.
hunter eyes w a prettyboy pheno dont look appealing to women. i have almond with nct and long eyelashes and they get me iois but when i have hunter eyes i look scary and autistic jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and hytt
hunter eyes w a prettyboy pheno dont look appealing to women. i have almond with nct and long eyelashes and they get me iois but when i have hunter eyes i look scary and autistic jfl
Low iq TikTok cel

• Ugh..
End of discussion you have no idea what you talking about I won't waste time here

End of discussion you have no idea what you talking about I won't waste time here
ill try hunter eyes when my hair gets long and look like richard ramirez type shi

Having nct instantly disqualifies you from having hunter or almond eyes

• +1
Hunter is not always better it depends on your aesthetic and overall harmony of features, he might be more on the prettyboy side ain't nothing wrong in that

yeah bro, One day I wake up with my face looking like Chad and the next i’m a stinky dalit.

Hate when it happens.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and wackedchives