nuclear.schizo
Druggie
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2026
- Posts
- 158
- Reputation
- 196
My eyes what's happening to my eyes one pupil is dilated the other is not
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You look like a faggotMy eyes what's happening to my eyes one pupil is dilated the other is not View attachment 5713953
U can't see my face thoYou look like a faggot
Did you eat your cum again?
We told you to stop now look what had happened

Smelled it aswell?. Horny little nigga
Smelled it aswell?. Horny little nigga
Mirin cc pfpMirin
Im sure I mog u kikePutting your eyes as your banner while being a ltn
I* I'm*Im sure I mog u kike
Um actually i-its *I'm* u can't say ImI* I'm*
Go back to worshipping bibisi cumskin

I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alrightMy eyes what's happening to my eyes one pupil is dilated the other is not View attachment 5713953
Nigga what are you talking aboutUm actually i-its *I'm* u can't say Im![]()
pupil dilutionMy eyes what's happening to my eyes one pupil is dilated the other is not View attachment 5713953
Nigga what are you talking about
Yes ik It happens when I take Xanax but this time it's only one eye not bothpupil dilution
yeah bro i think u gayI wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alright
NeedthatI wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alright
yeah bro i think u gay
Yes ik It happens when I take Xanax but this time it's only one eye not both