My face has descended

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I’m looking at pics of me pre-new years. I’ve gotten fatter, my face has gotten more bloated, my skin has gotten shittier and so has my hair quality.

At least I’ve become more NT though:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, poopoohead and normie_joe
I’m looking at pics of me pre-new years. I’ve gotten fatter, my face has gotten more bloated, my skin has gotten shittier and so has my hair quality.

At least I’ve become more NT though:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Looksmin.org

• +1
Reactions: micropp, socialcel, try2beme and 1 other person
Looksmin.org
Just got back from the gym bro. Some 5’11 270lbs Arab ogre came up to me and tried to correct my bicep curls. Another 60 year old woman started small talking to me, and was low-key making fun of me for getting help. I’m never going to the gym at 7AM again:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, mayo mogger, try2beme and 2 others
Just got back from the gym bro. Some 5’11 270lbs Arab ogre came up to me and tried to correct my bicep curls. Another 60 year old woman started small talking to me, and was low-key making fun of me for getting help. I’m never going to the gym at 7AM again:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
Just take a cold shower ATP

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
All cause you didn’t want to grab beers with me. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i descended so bad im watching pics of myself from summer 2022 and i cant even recognise myself some people like me just have shit genetics in general im not smoking drinking i exercise regurarly year round year after year