bonelss then i have dimples and hollow cheeks at 20 percent bf

physique reveal

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

get implants buddy boyo

u checked thyroid?

maybe youngcel, heard face fat goes away with age also

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and fjor2096
Same with me. It's very common with youngcels. Ice may be able to reduce facial fat, I am experimenting with this.

Same with me. It's very common with youngcels. Ice may be able to reduce facial fat, I am experimenting with this.

ye could be that, otherwise try towelpulling/bonesmashing/hard mewing in chin tuck for bones
@mizrahi_hater don't listen to him. Wait to get implants, and if you are also recessed, you have to undergo bimax first

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
@mizrahi_hater don't listen to him. Wait to get implants, and if you are also recessed, you have to undergo bimax first
Getting surgery is a bad idea, look at curlyheadjames

Did you tried and got results? I am also a youngcel and despite having a low BF% I have a puffy face, so I'll start doing the facial icing (they say that the best is with aloe vera ice, I'll try it and I'll make a thread later talking about my experience) and also facial exercises with bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
pics or gtfo

Did you tried and got results? I am also a youngcel and despite having a low BF% I have a puffy face, so I'll start doing the facial icing (they say that the best is with aloe vera ice, I'll try it and I'll make a thread later talking about my experience) and also facial exercises with bonesmashing.
No, results will take a minimum of 4 weeks. Look into cryolipolysis to understand this. The fat cells take a while to be removed from the area once they experience apoptosis due to being exposed to cold. I apply ice to the outside of my cheeks until it is mostly melted, I am so far failing to actually freeze the fat, but getting it very cold might still work. After all, adiponecrosis subcutanea was found in children who sucked on popsicles.

No, results will take a minimum of 4 weeks. Look into cryolipolysis to understand this. The fat cells take a while to be removed from the area once they experience apoptosis due to being exposed to cold. I apply ice to the outside of my cheeks until it is mostly melted, I am so far failing to actually freeze the fat, but getting it very cold might still work. After all, adiponecrosis subcutanea was found in children who sucked on popsicles.
So, following this logic, would sucking on popsicles help? And also, do you do facial icing by rubbing the ice only on the skin? Or do you use a cloth that covers the skin from the ice so as not to irritate/burn?

So, following this logic, would sucking on popsicles help? And also, do you do facial icing by rubbing the ice only on the skin? Or do you use a cloth that covers the skin from the ice so as not to irritate/burn?
I hold the ice on my skin in direct contact, not rubbing but holding. It doesn't irritate the skin besides a bit of redness. You want it too be very, very cold if it is to work. Sucking on popsicles would do something, im not sure its the most effective method, though. The reason I apply the ice to the exterior of my buccal region is because the teeth are sensitive to cold.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I hold the ice on my skin in direct contact, not rubbing but holding. It doesn't irritate the skin besides a bit of redness. You want it too be very, very cold if it is to work. Sucking on popsicles would do something, im not sure its the most effective method, though. The reason I apply the ice to the exterior of my buccal region is because the teeth are sensitive to cold.
Oh, okay. I think I'lll keep doing it and wait for results, I was also doing this technique to get rid of the puffy under my eyes, I was also thinking about doing the "frozen spoon" method to get rid of my dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
resort to surgery if these stuff dont work imo. mewing isnt going to give you aids lmao, no harm in truly dedicating and trying for 2 yrs

Getting surgery is a bad idea, look at curlyheadjames
Oh yeah, surgeries are very bad my friend, go on with towelpulling and bonesmashing, those things would never ruin you if you don't know how to do it. What a dumbass

Oh yeah, surgeries are very bad my friend, go on with towelpulling and bonesmashing, those things would never ruin you if you don't know how to do it. What a dumbass
explain, i don't understand what you mean

explain, i don't understand what you mean
You are planning to do bonesmashing and towelpulling alone, with no help from someone who knows how to do it well. You really think you are gonna ascend?? You are gonna ruin yourself. Get surgeries instead, or just ldar

You're skinnyfat, with the emphasis on fat. Also, boneless.

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
wtf is aloe vera ice

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad