My face is peeling and I have these red spots

Ecdysial

Ecdysial

Diamond
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Posts
1,307
Reputation
1,130
Just started up azelaiec acid the past few days and I use tret maybe every other day\

Do I just keep going with it? And can I go in the sun for over an hour a day still?

I dont have work today after school and I really want to lay in the sun after school

Advice?
 

Attachments

  • 1790780117233.png
    1790780117233.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
Just started up azelaiec acid the past few days and I use tret maybe every other day\

Do I just keep going with it? And can I go in the sun for over an hour a day still?

I dont have work today after school and I really want to lay in the sun after school

Advice?
yes no need for sunscreen go out in the sun and sit out there for an hour tretinoin gives you sun protection
 
  • +1
Reactions: Randomgrey/

Similar threads

T
Replies
13
Views
45
T3mp0ral
T
F
Replies
7
Views
74
nmnn
nmnn
S
Replies
9
Views
47
inceldqn
inceldqn
burntboats
Replies
2
Views
30
burntboats
burntboats
Z
Replies
6
Views
31
wannabechad_
wannabechad_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top