My face is too distinctive.

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
In terms of just a straight up assessment of my appearance, on a bad day (slightly bloated face after stuffing my face during COVID lockdowns, unkempt) I'm a HTN, on a good day possibly chadlite (unless you're someone who thinks 5'7 is an automatic disqualification). I've had multiple attractive white girls come onto me over the years and got a decent match rate going before I mentalceled out of Tinder: https://looksmax.org/threads/help-me-im-too-mentalcel-to-go-on-tinder.519564/. I know a lot of guys are delusional about their looks, but I've spent about 6 years on various looksmaxxing forums now, I don't think I am deluded.

My mentalceldom includes having quite a bit of anxiety, especially in crowded and open spaces. This is where my looks come in, no matter if a girl thinks i'm fuck ugly or stupid hot, they will look twice at me because I have a pretty striking, distinctive face (and have been told as much multiple times). Like the sort of weirdos some clothing companies like hiring (no matter if the model is actually good looking or not) to catch your eye.

I can't fucking stand it, I just want to blend in. I've actually restricted my wardrobe to the most generic, boring looking clothes in the plainest colors imaginable just so I can blend in more. But it doesn't fucking work.

At first I thought it was just serious mental illness, but all other aspects of my life are going fine, i'm fairly sure i'm sane. Then I thought it was poor eyesight and "oh, I just think people are looking at me when they aren't", but getting contacts put this to bed.

On some level i've made it worse for myself by thugmaxxing in appearance, but I like the way I look when I do this and don't want to looksmin myself just to mitigate this issue.

:feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Xangsane and justinzayn
If you don't want the attention from being good looking, wear sunglasses and hoody in public like the celebrities do

Stopped at 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 18244
In terms of just a straight up assessment of my appearance, on a bad day (slightly bloated face after stuffing my face during COVID lockdowns, unkempt) I'm a HTN, on a good day possibly chadlite (unless you're someone who thinks 5'7 is an automatic disqualification). I've had multiple attractive white girls come onto me over the years and got a decent match rate going before I mentalceled out of Tinder: https://looksmax.org/threads/help-me-im-too-mentalcel-to-go-on-tinder.519564/. I know a lot of guys are delusional about their looks, but I've spent about 6 years on various looksmaxxing forums now, I don't think I am deluded.

My mentalceldom includes having quite a bit of anxiety, especially in crowded and open spaces. This is where my looks come in, no matter if a girl thinks i'm fuck ugly or stupid hot, they will look twice at me because I have a pretty striking, distinctive face (and have been told as much multiple times). Like the sort of weirdos some clothing companies like hiring (no matter if the model is actually good looking or not) to catch your eye.

I can't fucking stand it, I just want to blend in. I've actually restricted my wardrobe to the most generic, boring looking clothes in the plainest colors imaginable just so I can blend in more. But it doesn't fucking work.

At first I thought it was just serious mental illness, but all other aspects of my life are going fine, i'm fairly sure i'm sane. Then I thought it was poor eyesight and "oh, I just think people are looking at me when they aren't", but getting contacts put this to bed.

On some level i've made it worse for myself by thugmaxxing in appearance, but I like the way I look when I do this and don't want to looksmin myself just to mitigate this issue.

:feelsree:
what is your problem?