My face just rejected a girl for me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
idk what’s wrong with me tbh i literally had the most tipical girl reaction to a subhuman looking at them except the girl wasn’t even femcel

I was on my phone in the train then I decide to look up and this girl has her eyes open wide looking at me I look at her and she doesn’t break eye contact

For some reason my first reaction was to make a disgusted face and roll my eyes :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RaidenJTR
No looks for autism tbh I feel like my brain hates me so much it curses me to do this :feelskek:

I mean even if she was looking at me for some other reason she must’ve had the biggest confidence drop of her life with some random guy making a disgusted face just cause she’s staring at him

I don’t think this ever happens to girls

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
No looks for autism tbh I feel like my brain hates me so much it curses me to do this :feelskek:
Most users here aren't autistic, just atrophied social skills from isolation and social anxiety from abused dog past

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, czwarty, romanstock and 1 other person
Most users here aren't autistic, just atrophied social skills from isolation and social anxiety from abused dog past
Yeah tbh i really wanna cure this but I feel so low T now cause I don’t think men do this and I notice I do it a lot when ppl look at me

I just automatically make this disgusted expression and roll my eyes to the side like I’m some foid or something

Defence mechanism. Reject before you're rejected.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Bartenderofnashv
idk what’s wrong with me tbh i literally had the most tipical girl reaction to a subhuman looking at them except the girl wasn’t even femcel

I was on my phone in the train then I decide to look up and this girl has her eyes open wide looking at me I look at her and she doesn’t break eye contact

For some reason my first reaction was to make a disgusted face and roll my eyes :feelskek:
lol every time a girl is staring at me I pretend not to know

why would u roll ur eyes 💀

your autistic instincts kicked in