• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and FailedNormieManlet
you need MSE

Omg what a fatty fat fat fat fat fat fat fat

full head and brain transplant

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
I have too much fat on the neck and i'm on your bf range aswell, however when i was 11-12% it was a completely other world.
every 0.1% below 14-15% is worth BONES baby

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and russwestbrook
Is it even worth discussing your looks? Your mentality is so far gone that I don’t even think it would make a difference IRL

I have too much fat on the neck and i'm on your bf range aswell, however when i was 11-12% it was a completely other world.
every 0.1% below 14-15% is worth BONES baby
lifefuel brother. 16% and gradually going down. already look pretty good but I cant wait. thanks for sharing.

lifefuel brother. 16% and gradually going down. already look pretty good but I cant wait. thanks for sharing.
depends on the person tbh,
if you look very lean body wise but only fat on the face then there's a good chance that minus 2-3% will reveal your bones
that's my case anyways, i barely store any fat on my body, most of it is in the face lol

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
You look very non NT

if you look very lean body wise but only fat on the face then there's a good chance that minus 2-3% will reveal your bones
that's my case anyways, i barely store any fat on my body, most of it is in the face lol
I look pretty lean in my face but not near a 6 pck yet. my face could get really lean with nice cheekbones when im 10% as my cheekbones are starting to pop as is. that sucks most of your fat is in the face, mines literally all in my midsection, also sucks.

I look pretty lean in my face but not near a 6 pck yet. my face could get really lean with nice cheekbones when im 10% as my cheekbones are starting to pop as is. that sucks most of your fat is in the face, mines literally all in my midsection, also sucks.
10% is hard to maintain tbh bro
maybe you should aim to 12%

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
do you think i store too much fat in face?

You don't need surgery

grug

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
ever since u injected tren u descended