My face looks long even though i have a good midface ratio

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Incels can never win in life, 1.05 midface ratio, lower third and middle third both 65mm, yet i look long, the universe cursed me from the start

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A psl 4 who considers himself PSL 5.5, and who compares his facial ratios to O'pry's face. I am on these forums since 2014, do you really think that you can fool me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 7125 and 7 others
A psl 4 who considers himself PSL 5.5, and who compares his facial ratios to O'pry's face. I am on these forums since 2014, do you really think that you can fool me?
fatblackearl

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
how do you even have these posts of that faggot saved?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, medialcanthuscel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
how do you even have these posts of that faggot saved?
TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4430 and TsarTsar444
Same

• +1
Reactions: wasted and TsarTsar444
Incels can never win in life, 1.05 midface ratio, lower third and middle third both 65mm, yet i look long, the universe cursed me from the start
Maybe you have a short neck or long nose?

You probably cope with shorter philtrum
But if your cheekbones and nose are vertically long and flat it will be visible even if you technically Has short midface sińce its centre of face

Last edited:
brootal react mog

Suck
Suck his cock harder
At the beggining I thought you were both really similar both suffer from long midface and recession, both love Zach ('s) Cock, both from Europe, both ironic and full of savage