My face would cost $130k to fix

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Surgeries I need would be an underbite surgery which costs $40k, a nose job which costs $10k, a jaw surgery which costs somewhere between $20 and 50k, a lip reduction which is about $8k, and a hair transplant which costs about $2k in turkey.

All together it's about $130k.

Picsart 23 12 14 13 59 03 990

My face is basically impossible to salvage. I curse god for not giving me a high IQ to compensate for my looks.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, basic.yash, Jungcuck and 7 others
Perhaps there's a place for you in operation sandstorm.
@GuyFromSingapore what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
is tough for truecels like us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Harakiri Fellatio
I need:
OBO ($30k)
Rhino + genio (10k in turkey)
Maybe bimax (20k)
To start

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: helpmeascend, Fiqh and sportsmogger
Surgeries I need would be an underbite surgery which costs $40k, a nose job which costs $10k, a jaw surgery which costs somewhere between $20 and 50k, a lip reduction which is about $8k, and a hair transplant which costs about $2k in turkey.

View attachment 2607381
My face is basically impossible to salvage. I curse god for not giving me a high IQ to compensate for my looks.
If it helps, start with hair + underbite surgery also you don‘t need jaw AND underbite surgery, thats the same surgery.

This was me half a year ago

and me now (bimax + rhino)

Trust me I was close to calling myself truecel too but I pushed on, only you have the hair issue on top of that, but thats only 2k. Jaw surgery + implants is 20k in Italy. Also front cam + shit lighting makes a huge difference. Surgery is 25k tops for you. Wait with rhino until after Bimax, it‘ll ascend you the least.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, Lethbridge, reddotguy and 4 others
If it helps, start with hair + underbite surgery also you don‘t need jaw AND underbite surgery, thats the same surgery.

View attachment 2607400

View attachment 2607403

Trust me I was close to calling myself truecel too but I pushed on, only you have the hair issue on top of that, but thats only 2k. Jaw surgery + implants is 20k in Italy. Also front cam + shit lighting makes a huge difference. Surgery is 25k tops for you. Wait with rhino until after Bimax, it‘ll ascend you the least.
How did u get ur bimax approved

Why rhino? No one cares about noses on males unless extremely disfigured.
Your jaw and hairline need to be renovated though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 38639 and Allornothing

View attachment 2607381
Fuck off

How did u get ur bimax approved
If you have a legit underbite insurance covers it, otherwise Dr. Birbe in Spain 16k for everything you want

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679

View attachment 2607400

View attachment 2607403

@BrahminBoss
Sunil"godhand"richardson would ascend this white boi,hard :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Fiqh and Deleted member 23558

View attachment 2607400

View attachment 2607403

Prime. Candidate for Sunil “laser precision “ Richardson

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and VladimirtheGreat
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, Mike141 and Deleted member 30979
a good hammer is only 12 bucks on amazon

U can get a sub machine gun for as cheap as 600 and go er with that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
I need:
OBO ($30k)
Rhino + genio (10k in turkey)
Maybe bimax (20k)
To start
schedule the OBO; i’m going to soon.
obo and bimax will be enough until rhino, easy 1-1.5+ psl and smv

Even after all that you would be average looking probably slightly below. Just lol at this world.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901

View attachment 2607400

View attachment 2607403

brow ridge holy shit

View attachment 2607381
cope harder, you don't need surgery. Get a haircut and grow your beard

Just go full roidcel like loox; you won't turn into a ogre cuz you got klinefelters

Only thing I'd change is that you wouldn't need rhino if you fixed everything else but yeah 120K

Maybe if you get all that surgery in America but ablut $50k otherwise

Wrong, and you have a good amount of improvement on the table from just softmaxxes like body composition and skincare
Pls

Even after all that you would be average looking probably slightly below. Just lol at this world.
This lad has Klinefelters. If he gets to average that would be a miracle. Some people just have an awful hand.

• JFL
Reactions: finn899

View attachment 2607381
Hair transplant wont really help in the forehead department, hairline lowering surgery would be better. It would take too many grafts and multiple sessions to complete the hairline just by transplants alone.

View attachment 2607381
Ovari da

i need:
Genioplasty projection, width and height 10k
Infraorbital implants 7k
Eppley zygos implants 10k
Lefort 1 10k
Eppley custom jaw implants 14k

View attachment 2607381
stone cold truecel jesus
how tall

i need:
Genioplasty projection, width and height 10k
Infraorbital implants 7k
Eppley zygos implants 10k
Lefort 1 10k
Eppley custom jaw implants 14k
Not too much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
and that’s IF you don’t have a bad surgeon and get it messed up