My facial changes on roids

Is my face better before or after roids?

• Before

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • After

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Same

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
leveruis

leveruis

Silver
Before:
40ACE875 C4CF 4059 B5AB 64E8AFCFFD72

After:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Oops I thought I muted that video, I guess y’all can enjoy some low quality edm in the background

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Lux
same. How long you been on & how old are you?

don't really see facial changes just a slightly thicker neck

how long have you been roiding

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Growth Plate and AscendingHero
Which roids? Also haven’t balded yet?

Don't see a difference tbh

Get some tattoos and trim the back of your hair + sides. What's your laycount?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
My facial changes on roids + ashwaghanda
FaceApp 1650169361832
to
Screenshot 20220307 2208542

Pretty promising tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, angloidcel, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
No facial difference.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Growth Plate, Lux and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Just thicker neck. Fat redistribution possibly. How are you up 35 pounds on just Test E? You don't even look bloated in the face. Are you running something else?

Just thicker neck. Fat redistribution possibly. How are you up 35 pounds on just Test E? You don't even look bloated in the face. Are you running something else?
No I’m not, idk I cut down to 150 and then ate a lot and now I’m 185. Maybe slightly higher body fat than where I started. I think I respond well

Here’s kind of how my physique changed. I’ll take better photos and make a thread after I cut next semester

Attachments

• 08FC7EE8-24F5-46F7-8D9C-138D2D5406AC.jpeg
    08FC7EE8-24F5-46F7-8D9C-138D2D5406AC.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 0
  • B82873ED-6D5F-4EF1-8E52-41461F149CA2.jpeg
    B82873ED-6D5F-4EF1-8E52-41461F149CA2.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 0
No I’m not, idk I cut down to 150 and then ate a lot and now I’m 185. Maybe slightly higher body fat than where I started. I think I respond well
I ran 500mg for 16 weeks. I looked pretty bloated at one point. I gained maybe 20 pounds at peak. At 12 weeks your shoulders should start to pop with some extra juice. When you hop off that will go away. Make sure to train hard and utilize the cycle to the full. I regret going on without full discipline. I blasted 500mg without training and under eating most days, but even the difference in people treating me was night and day for men at least. G

Here’s kind of how my physique changed. I’ll take better photos and make a thread after I cut next semester
Yeah I can tell you have that extra pop from roids. When you stop blasting that top layer will go away in weeks, every few days you will notice a little change after a week. Also my jaw did get wider too on cycle from masseters hypertophy and some chewing. Looks like yours did too, but I'm not sure if it was worth it. I feel I have some facial mussle growth that stops me looking as lean before cycle.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
How have you noticed a different in people treating you? I got way more respect. Guys were way more interested in being my friend and talking to me.

How have you noticed a different in people treating you? I got way more respect. Guys were way more interested in being my friend and talking to me.
Girls are definitely more interested in me, soy guys are more jealous and cold towards me, and masculine guys respect me more.

Girls are definitely more interested in me, soy guys are more jealous and cold towards me, and masculine guys respect me more.
Nice. I noticed that too. Masculine guys view you as cool. The fat niggas and a lot of normies hate on you

your a mogger

You had a good base to start off with, you were already a normie. Not to be rude, but I don't see any differences in the after video. I also have to ask, how long does it take for these roids to increase the length of your chin and the size and width of your jaw? Are roids capable of doing that? What did you use and how much for how long?
@leveruis

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I only notice bigger masseters and a slight thicker neck