My facial hair grows too fast

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I need to trim my facial hair twice per week approximately, otherwise it starts to look messy and makes my face less angular. Sth in between long stubble and short beard, a little longer around the chin and clean-shaven on neck/below jawline. I realized that maintaining shorter facial hair requires much more frequent trimming than longer beards

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 15278, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I clean shave it every day to show off hollow cheeks and I hate it. Wish I had no facial hair growth at all, totally pointless if you are under 30 and gl. It makes your faces less angular, its a direct looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Bewusst
I clean shave it every day to show off hollow cheeks and I hate it. Wish I had no facial hair growth at all, totally pointless if you are under 30 and gl. It makes your faces less angular, its a direct looksmin
Can I see a picture?

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
Can I see a picture?
2A700B50 6220 499B B76D 9A563196C23F

Looks like this in good uplighting + freshly shaven. The moment hair starts to regrow I start to lose angularity and it looks bad, plus I still cannot grow a full beard despite being in my early 20s. It looks patchy and soy

Last edited:
It means you have too much DHT nigga, its good if you dont have MPB

Lol i do exactly the same..also my beard is very black so i looks like ethnic a bit with it longer

I trim twice per week too for angularity

We both probably need longer beard to fraud chin height, but too long looks unkempt and loose angularity

I do 18-20 on chin, 7-9 stache, 7-9 sides ,

once tryed 15mm on chin and my harmony was slight worse somehow