My facial structure is so fucking disgusting

B

Broken

Banned
I am repulsed by myself and I genuinely do not know how to cope. The only way to fix it would be expensive surgeries which is money I don't have. Everytime I remember what I look like I want to die.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GordonFreeman, Darkstrand and 1 other person
You're more than likely exaggerating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Nosecel, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Whats so bad about it?

Whats so bad about it?
I have a huge nose, tiny lips, cursed truecel eye area, weirdly shaped chin and a skull that looks like a witch/warlock type exaggerated character.
you maybe have bdd it cant be that bad unless ur deformed, im kinda young but i can be honest to u if u want i not gonna doxx u or some shit - would be good to know from a non mental illness/warped perspective whether your feelings/brain is warping it. When you have BDD your brain warps your features to be caricature-like, and you truly see yourself that way, if u want i can tell u if its bad or not
I am quite literally deformed, just not in the way people might expect. People see deformities as the extremes, burn victims, people born with twisted faces, but technically any deviation from what is the norm is a deformity. I am the ugliest person I have ever known and I get treated as such. That is a deformity in itself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 2227
send a half selfie

pm me, you will be in good hands.

• Love it
Reactions: CristianT
Just rope and set yourself free

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Maxillacel
I genuinely can't take a pic without wanting to rope for the rest of the day, it's that bad
I know that feeling bro, sorry you’re dealing with that. I’m gonna sound like a Jew faggot rn but ded srs you on any psychs? I had suicidal thoughts every day for months straight and when my Wellbutrin kicked in last week I woke up and they were all gone. Pretty miraculous

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, GordonFreeman and CristianT
im so sorry
i am also psl 2 subhuman and want to die

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Thanks for the looksmax

mine is aesthetic

I feel you brother mine is the same.
mine is aesthetic
Leo mad

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Its over.......nothing new

I'm sorry for you bro. Yeah roping is the best option imo

you maybe have bdd it cant be that bad unless ur deformed, im kinda young but i can be honest to u if u want i not gonna doxx u or some shit - would be good to know from a non mental illness/warped perspective whether your feelings/brain is warping it. When you have BDD your brain warps your features to be caricature-like, and you truly see yourself that way, if u want i can tell u if its bad or not
I'm not deformed and still cringing so hard I wanna die when I look at myself in the mirror and I sure I don't have bdd

I have a huge nose, tiny lips, cursed truecel eye area, weirdly shaped chin and a skull that looks like a witch/warlock type exaggerated character.

I am quite literally deformed, just not in the way people might expect. People see deformities as the extremes, burn victims, people born with twisted faces, but technically any deviation from what is the norm is a deformity. I am the ugliest person I have ever known and I get treated as such. That is a deformity in itself.
Lying cunt. If I ever see you in person I will need to be restrained so I don't fuck your shit up