my family must be so disappointed by me

D

Deleted member 19548

Master
my sister and all my cousins are normal happy people with partners and children. my dad i'm pretty sure hates me deep down and wishes i would go away or die. i'm scared to visit my grandmother because she'll ask if i have a girlfriend. how the fuck do i answer that? why do they think its possible for me in the first place? they must be able to see how ugly and boring i am so why do they do it? don't they know how hurtful it is to remind me that i'm a failure with questions like that? or is that the point, are they mocking me? my grandparents had such high hopes for me as a boy and i've let them down because i'm ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 13332 and 9 others
my sister and all my cousins are normal happy people with partners and children. my dad i'm pretty sure hates me deep down and wishes i would go away or die. i'm scared to visit my grandmother because she'll ask if i have a girlfriend. how the fuck do i answer that? why do they think its possible for me in the first place? they must be able to see how ugly and boring i am so why do they do it? don't they know how hurtful it is to remind me that i'm a failure with questions like that? or is that the point, are they mocking me? my grandparents had such high hopes for me as a boy and i've let them down because i'm ugly

Same, my dad resents me too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Wanna go bike?

• +1
Wanna go bike?

My grandma used to ask me when I would have a GF all the time until she stayed over at our house and I sperged out on my dad cause he was being an asshole and she got scared that she hasn't visited us again. The questions stopped tho and that's good news.

sonic the hedgehog wink GIF

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19548
  • Love it
It's their own fault for their terrible genes and upbringing though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and IncelsBraincels
ily welsh mogger

• Love it
It's their own fault for their terrible genes and upbringing though.
jfl at parents giving you dog shit genetics and anything less than optimal nutrition then disliking you

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17791
jfl at parents giving you dog shit genetics and anything less than optimal nutrition then disliking you
My parents are going to try to get me arranged marriage in some shit country jfl but nah if can't maxx to get a girl I want its celibacy till death. No son deserves to suffer the pain of not being good looks.

Just say you’re gay