My family wants me to hop off because of vacation

Zar

Zar

Bronze
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Posts
401
Reputation
190
So my parent wil think that being off for 2 weeks wil make me so sick that I can’t even function I’m always using Test E but they don’t believe it because they talked to so called experts Jfl I’m here on org to ask real incel experts for advice what I should do first they want me to hop off for a week and than they want to do a hormone test like that is going to do anything what should I do just Dnr them and just survive the 2 weeks it’s not that big of an deal right when I’m on 350 test a week just do a 500 test shot before the flight? Pop some Arimidex
 
So my parent wil think that being off for 2 weeks wil make me so sick that I can’t even function I’m always using Test E but they don’t believe it because they talked to so called experts Jfl I’m here on org to ask real incel experts for advice what I should do first they want me to hop off for a week and than they want to do a hormone test like that is going to do anything what should I do just Dnr them and just survive the 2 weeks it’s not that big of an deal right when I’m on 350 test a week just do a 500 test shot before the flight? Pop some Arimidex
If it’s with your own money tell them to fuck off

You could take halotestin which is test derivative, and put it in a normal supplement bottle. And if you need anything else to bring do the same method
 
imagine taking test and asking incels for tips
truly high iq
 
If it’s with your own money tell them to fuck off

You could take halotestin which is test derivative, and put it in a normal supplement bottle. And if you need anything else to bring do the same method
Bro im not talking no 19 nors on my family vacation rather be 2 weeks without test. And I Dnr them anyway because I’m not stopping
 
halo as a replacement for test JFL
 
Bro im not talking no 19 nors on my family vacation rather be 2 weeks without test. And I Dnr them anyway because I’m not stopping
I guess you could take nolvadex then
 
So my parent wil think that being off for 2 weeks wil make me so sick that I can’t even function I’m always using Test E but they don’t believe it because they talked to so called experts Jfl I’m here on org to ask real incel experts for advice what I should do first they want me to hop off for a week and than they want to do a hormone test like that is going to do anything what should I do just Dnr them and just survive the 2 weeks it’s not that big of an deal right when I’m on 350 test a week just do a 500 test shot before the flight? Pop some Arimidex
Get a light TRT script from a men's health clinic.

Or test undecanoate, its a much longer lasting ester.
 
Just take it without them knowing? It's a small fucking vial plus some thin syringes, wouldn't be hard to hide
 
Just take it without them knowing? It's a small fucking vial plus some thin syringes, wouldn't be hard to hide
Some countries are stringent on it.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cowmuncher26

Similar threads

nwordlachowski
Replies
0
Views
21
nwordlachowski
nwordlachowski
FoidHater676767
Replies
14
Views
60
rb5
rb5
Adamadas
Replies
17
Views
97
Paysen
Paysen
Zar
Replies
2
Views
22
Zar
Zar
E
Replies
0
Views
21
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top