• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 19174
IM THE PEOPLE YOU CANT LEAVE
I can only justify staying if there’s more no’s than yeses and from what I’m seeing this won’t change in 10 hours

lts ovet bizxj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I will still be active on discord at least for a while longer tho the account here is gone in roughly 10 hours
u're a moron if u let votes from some incels dictqte ur looksmax account tbh, drunk asf right now but u seem like the stupid obe tbh

• JFL
u're a moron if u let votes from some incels dictqte ur looksmax account tbh, drunk asf right now but u seem like the stupid obe tbh
I gave my word on this there’s no coming back

Can’t just make such a poll and then say well it was a joke staying after 10 hours would strip away all my credibility and that is worse than losing my account

After that it’s 1 year away minimum if I ever do come back

I’ll still ask @TRUE_CEL to ban my account since I do have 30k posts here don’t wanna just delete and lose all this incel progress technically is hard to get this far but it’s over defininitive this time

I gave my word on this there’s no coming back

Can’t just make such a poll and then say well it was a joke staying after 10 hours would strip away all my credibility and that is worse than losing my account

After that it’s 1 year away minimum if I ever do come back

I’ll still ask @TRUE_CEL to ban my account since I do have 30k posts here don’t wanna just delete and lose all this incel progress technically is hard to get this far but it’s over defininitive this time
well, gl without this forum bro, u'll eb better anyway without it. hope i csn leave this shithole soon.

• +1
Ur a high iq actual sentient human . Not some soy fag dictated by society. Feels great to seem someone withreal humanity inside .

• So Sad
C u next week

C u next week
No man it’s over now there’s no coming back from the votes I will be in the defezman discord only but feel free to tell me of any other discords to potentially have further reach while i slowly drift away from the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
No man it’s over now there’s no coming back from the votes I will be in the defezman discord only but feel free to tell me of any other discords to potentially have further reach while i slowly drift away from the blackpill
Wish u well ✌️

• +1
Jokes aside I hope you the best and good luck in the future. I am just a bit upset about your brag threads still.

• JFL
Just stay nigger

There’s no turning back from this

My credibility is on the line after 8 or so hours it’s over
I promise you no one cares about you lying about leaving or credibility on mental asylum incel forum

See you tomorrow or the alt u make

Brtual

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Many such cases.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
I don’t understand why you made an account to begin with. Aren’t you 6’8

this aged badly