My fashion journey and plan for 2023

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
Been depressed as shit for years but the only way out is ascending so I have a skincare/fitness/nutrition plan for after Christmas.

For a while I wanted to darktriadmaxx and grow my hair down to my shoulders, wear all black, be mysterious all that cringe BS.

I'm blond hair blue-eyes and hate Zoomer fashion. I like old-oldschool shit.

I started updating my style early last year but I had no knowledge of fashion so I just tried to look "20th Century".

I wore regular-fit jeans, belts, sunglasses, boots, tight t-shirts and was doing really well; foids liked it (was told I was cool and dressed well by a few girls).
I kind of dressed like a Greaser. I also started smoking a ridiculous amount which added to the look. Add to this the suave, James Bond persona I put on and I had a good thing going. Girls literally told me "You're so mysterious."

Screenshot 20221117 220545 730

Snapchat 18937984062

I still had a terrible knowledge of fashion (and aesthetics because I was fine with being skinny-fat) evidenced in this photo by my waterproof Casio watch and shirt that doesn't compliment my frame:
Snapchat 1412370312

I wanted to keep updating my wardrobe during Winter but depression got the better of me and I have spent my time rotting, wasting my money on junk food and cigarettes.

However I think that I have now found a look that will complete me. As @apemaxxed described it here:

"High-class Nordic/WASP prettyboy"
It was sort of the look I was envisioning the whole time but I couldn't really put my finger on it.
1668404753738 png

Th 1242501518

1668472478855 png

Image 5

Classic, but not dated.

I think that after softmaxxing I will be HTN+ and this look will suit me better than anything else could.
Currently 17-20% bf, 6'2 72kg

IMG 20221224 013058132

My hair went this color last summer after a few weeks in the sun
Screenshot 20221224 013422 728

Also I have blondening shampoo and conditioner that were legit working until I shaved my head like a retard a few weeks ago.

I have a decent wardrobe for this look already but here are all the clothes I need:

Screenshot 20221223 175402 6342

I'm going on a boys holiday to France in July/August, and this is what this is all for. B1 French atm.
I'll be a high-class continental prettyboy, literally LARPing as Alain Delon.

Wish me luck Yakhis 🤙

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
@bonelessMan @Tallooksmaxxer @Xangsane @aBetterMii
@krisal @Manu le coq
@Prettyboy
@hamburger @zerotohero

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Niklaus Mikaelson, Xangsane and 1 other person
Been depressed as shit for years but the only way out is ascending so I have a skincare/fitness/nutrition plan for after Christmas.

For a while I wanted to darktriadmaxx and grow my hair down to my shoulders, wear all black, be mysterious all that cringe BS.

I'm blond hair blue-eyes and hate Zoomer fashion. I like old-oldschool shit.

I started updating my style early last year but I had no knowledge of fashion so I just tried to look "20th Century".

I wore regular-fit jeans, belts, sunglasses, boots, tight t-shirts and was doing really well; foids liked it (was told I was cool and dressed well by a few girls).
I kind of dressed like a Greaser. I also started smoking a ridiculous amount which added to the look. Add to this the suave, James Bond persona I put on and I had a good thing going. Girls literally told me "You're so mysterious."

View attachment 2009464

View attachment 2009470

I still had a terrible knowledge of fashion (and aesthetics because I was fine with being skinny-fat) evidenced in this photo by my waterproof Casio watch and shirt that doesn't compliment my frame:
View attachment 2009466

I wanted to keep updating my wardrobe during Winter but depression got the better of me and I have spent my time rotting, wasting my money on junk food and cigarettes.

However I think that I have now found a look that will complete me. As @apemaxxed described it here:

"High-class Nordic/WASP prettyboy"
It was sort of the look I was envisioning the whole time but I couldn't really put my finger on it.
View attachment 2009484

View attachment 2009490
View attachment 2009483
View attachment 2009486
View attachment 2009482

Classic, but not dated.

I think that after softmaxxing I will be HTN+ and this look will suit me better than anything else could.
Currently 17-20% bf, 6'2 72kg

View attachment 2009502

My hair went this color last summer after a few weeks in the sun
View attachment 2009503

Also I have blondening shampoo and conditioner that were legit working until I shaved my head like a retard a few weeks ago.

I have a decent wardrobe for this look already but here are all the clothes I need:

View attachment 2009500

I'm going on a boys holiday to France in July/August, and this is what this is all for. B1 French atm.
I'll be a high-class continental prettyboy, literally LARPing as Alain Delon.

Wish me luck Yakhis 🤙
Mirin that someone actually found that shitty guide useful jfl.
I can give you some advice for what I thought would be the best fashion for that pheno. It has giga high appeal to high class girls which is what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
I can give you some advice for what I thought would be the best fashion for that pheno. It has giga high appeal to high class girls which is what you want
Whatever you think would help

Is it possible for the guide to be more ethnic/mixed-race friendly? I liked it a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you look danish as fuck

You look pretty decent here
9816AC31 A645 499C 87FD 063D521F5DCB

Try to get back to it, with lower bf/debloated too so ull look even better

Also, try putting some muscle on. Will look much better in tight shirts

You look pretty decent here
View attachment 2009540
Try to get back to it, with lower bf/debloated too so ull look even better

Also, try putting some muscle on. Will look much better in tight shirts
Lifefuel that I was even more of a fatass then than I am now.
Only other pics I have from that time:
Snapchat 1716807557
Snapchat 220975766

Is it possible for the guide to be more ethnic/mixed-race friendly? I liked it a lot.
I could make a more ethnic version now tbh. Obviously the "med-chad" one was the most ethnic friendly. But us ethnics are rarer in the west so there are fewer examples of broad genres of us that have high appeal here. The generic advice is arabs/curries should medmaxx and rice should kpopmax

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I could make a more ethnic version now tbh. Obviously the "med-chad" one was the most ethnic friendly. But us ethnics are rarer in the west so there are fewer examples of broad genres of us that have high appeal here. The generic advice is arabs/curries should medmaxx and rice should kpopmax
Thanks, this would be awesome. I wonder how this would work for mixed/ethnic lads who lean more pretty boy in appearance, rather than maesthetic/masc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
why are u such a cuck for blacks u autist cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer