The four male aesthetics/looks

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
I've come to realize that there are one of three looks most men should strive to look towards. This is something mostly based on what I think makes sense, as well as my experiences to a degree, so take it with a grain of salt. I'd also like to make some notes before I start.
  1. This is not really targeted towards black men. I'm not sure what their standards for attractiveness are, and they're also a lot more distinct than the other races. This isn't to say that they can't be "peak appeal" but that I just genuinely don't know
  2. It's not really made for asian men either. I don't know much about their looks and appeal beyond "just kpopmaxx bro!". There clearly is some asian archetype that draws JB attention, but I don't know what it is.
  3. Yes, curries/arabs/latinos will have a potential "spot" on this list, but there are a LOT of stipulations and a lot of curries simply won't make the cut. I will explain more when I get to the aesthetic I'm describing. But again, don't cope, and keep in mind that most of you will not fit this.
  4. Race aside, there are clearly other looks that fit niches to women. Thugmaxxing, long hair and some punk/rock/metal aesthetic, tall and skinny with tattoos, etc. I'm talking about a few, specific, generally high class and broad appeal looks divided into categories of light, dark, prettyboy, and masc. These will usually work well for a work environment and have some sort of status behind them beyond pure foid appeal.
I think that's a good preface though, and I don't want to be needlessly garrulous, so I'll get to the point.

Look one: High class nordic/WASP prettyboy

A very archetypical/classical look. This one is HIGHLY dependent upon pheno. Bones are important insofar that you aren't ugly. Soft features are preferred, smaller nose, full lips, and so on, but it all comes down to hair, pheno collagen and coloring. Height does not matter much (though obviously helps), and the best physique involves being skinny with abs. Brown, dirty blonde, and blonde hair work best, with bright, orange-undertone skin. It generally fits north europeans the best, and is obviously generally high trust. The forums favorite example of this archetype is Chico (ironic since he's brazilian), and I think that delon fits a more masc, but still typical version. @Niko fits this as well. If you fit this look, your best bet is to act high class, eloquent, and generally friendly. Being dark triad won't work as well and you need to come off as a little more refined. Some kind of business casual hairstyle and dress sense work best with it. I'd suggest linen shirts too, but I think they look good on most people. Thom Strijd skin is what everyone in this category should aim for. The appeal is the group that we all want to attract, rich, northern european, good looking JBs mostly. If you fit this pheno and don't look too ogre its easy to looksmax into this category.

9ab785741956fd2d0cecb2a416cc0d94.jpg

ajslqsxbnmv61.jpg

There is a more masc subset of this (probably the only masc sect that's heavily dependent upon skin), and I think an example is arvid. It's also what someone like @Prog should aim for. This is more of a subsect as the peak appeal of this does revolve around being a prettyboy/youthful

1646090419305-png.1569424

Look two: Dark prettyboy

It it really just means a prettyboy but with darker features. Darker features as in appearing more cold, not darker skin. In fact, pale skin actually works best with this. This is sort of born out of a new anime/emo craze, so most of the examples are on tiktok or whatever rather than actors, but this probably has peak appeal to most JBs. This is more racially ambiguous than the previous one (Ramirez is an obvious example that fits into this type but darker skinned, a lot of kpop stars will fit this), and it still does rely on collagen/hair but jawline is very important in this archetype. Height and frame are important too, since this is somewhat of a fusion of intimidating and prettyboy. Behaving cold/more dark triad and low inhib helps this look, and dark clothes will help.
1668119771250-png.1944663

richard-ramirez-2.jpg

The first pic is the perfect example of this look. Perhaps more pale skin. Same thing applies to ramirez

Another great example of this. Light skin, dark hair, strong jawline, but otherwise good collagen and soft features help this look a lot, and blue eyes are a great added bonus. Extreme slayer look.

Look three: Medchad

I already know that there is going to be a lot of cope around this. As I mentioned earlier, yes, if you are curry or arab you can fit this, but most of you will not. I will discuss some stipulations about it before I actually go into the phenotype.

1. No bug eyes. Curries have a very distinct eye area, and even when it's not bug eyed, it's very noticeable. Curry eyes are usually not as deep set and often have weird issues and bad PFL.
  2. Indian puffy cheeks are another common issue. Indians tend to have rather weird fat distribution on their face. Not much to discuss here, but you need to be able to have a pretty slim face.
  3. This applies more to arabs, but all of this area have pretty bad noses. Thankfully this is an easy fix with rhino, but just keep that in mind
Cope aside, this look is racially ambiguous at least, and white passing at most. You need to be able to look like a tanned white person, and most of you won't. I know this is a huge tangent but I am just trying to be honest/straightforward here since I know a lot of you will cope.

Now it's time to actually finally discuss the pheno, lmao. I think that tanned gandy is the best example of it, though it has numerous examples. @Salludon is another great example.

1653619621571-png.1701375

landscape_nrm_1416978892-nrm_1416891518-01-le-foto-hot-di-david-gandy.jpg

E1PnfHmX0AIwcB5.jpg

This usually (but not always obviously) is a lot more of a masc look, and is the only aesthetic here to look good with a beard. Generally stubbles look best, with some kind of combed back, slick hair. The skin tone is obviously the major selling point, being somewhat bronze and olive, and exotic in some ways, the idea of foids thirsting over Italian and Spanish men. It helps to have light eyes and add the exotic/unique flavor. It's also the epitome of the "tall, dark and handsome" meme.

This is an example of one who has very high JB appeal, and is a little more prettyboy looking. I doubt this look will ever be too prettyboy esque, but it can have a really good masthetic fusion when young, and has the best longevity out of any of the other archetypes. If you're young, aim to look like the guy in the video, his skin and similar hair, and jawline and eyes are probably the most important hard features. Skin is obviously very important when you're young, and as you age stubble and masc features are more important. I also think some people here fall too much for the "JBs only like prettyboys" meme when its important to just look good and harmonious above all. Height is somewhat important for this look, but physique is definitely far more important. For fashion, you want something more striking generally, and I would say this is the group to benefit most from expensive watches. I can make a separate thread on what I believe the fashion of each of the types should be

You might have noticed that I mentioned four types but only listed three. Well, that's because the fourth type is literally unachievable. It's the black hair blue eyed gigachad male model look, herny cavil, o'pry, drago, gandy usually. Not particularly relevant because very few could actually reach it but I just wanted to note it.

To finish things off, I will state a few things.
Yes, I used mostly gigachads for this, because they illustrate the archetype well. You don't really need to be gigachad for it though obviously, but HTN+ is what will work fine. The whole idea is about raising yourself to an objective HTN (improving skin, hair, leanmaxxing, chewing, potential surgeries) and then choosing which of these niches you fit in. You can have a huge boost to your SMV by doing it right, and will gain more respect everywhere you go.

Remember, regardless of the niche, you cannot have major recession, you want a good jawline, cannot have overly glaring failios, and cannot be overweight or have shit skin/coloring. The WASP look is easy to achieve if you already fit into the pheno, but near impossible if you don't. The dark prettyboy look is fairly achievable but but requires an already good base and harmony. The medchad look is what ethnics should strive for, but you need a good pheno and skin tone to be able to achieve it. This is probably the most bones dependent, but you can make use of the "exotic" appeal a lot and focus on the coloring (especially if you have light eyes), as well as leanmaxxing and trying to improve jaw.

This also isn't just black and white, it's more fluid and some people can have traits of another category. Orb for example seems to fit into both dark prettyboy and WASP prettyboy. Ramirez seems to fit into both med and dark prettyboy.

That's all I really wanted to mention. Thanks for reading

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrickTop, SurgeryEnjoyer, redmaxx and 8 others
🤢
🤢
🤢
🤢
🤢
🤢
🤢

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 22099 and Xangsane
You might have noticed that I mentioned four types but only listed three. Well, that's because the fourth type is literally unachievable. It's the black hair blue eyed gigachad male model look, herny cavil, o'pry, drago, gandy usually. Not particularly relevant because very few could actually reach it but I just wanted to note it.
Under 3, you posted pics of Gandy also.

But I get the point.
pretty good post, imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@Truckzo @Looksmax Refugee @tents @Carpediem @Cabo15 @Caesar5 @Cobalt1257 @cobra7 @akira @ReadBooksEveryday @lockpop @Sabaen @Moderator @RoadtoCurryChad @YogiBear @TITUS @EboyMaxxing @your smile

tag everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lockpop, Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others
Under 3, you posted pics of Gandy also.

But I get the point.
pretty good post, imo
Thanks. I forgot to format the medchad title. I meant to include tanned and untanned gandy separately, but yeah I was just including the last point as what I think the peak male look (from modeling standpoint) generally is

my avi is med chad except hes northern euro

• +1
I've come to realize that there are one of three looks most men should strive to look towards. This is something mostly based on what I think makes sense, as well as my experiences to a degree, so take it with a grain of salt. I'd also like to make some notes before I start.
  1. This is not really targeted towards black men. I'm not sure what their standards for attractiveness are, and they're also a lot more distinct than the other races. This isn't to say that they can't be "peak appeal" but that I just genuinely don't know
  2. It's not really made for asian men either. I don't know much about their looks and appeal beyond "just kpopmaxx bro!". There clearly is some asian archetype that draws JB attention, but I don't know what it is.
  3. Yes, curries/arabs/latinos will have a potential "spot" on this list, but there are a LOT of stipulations and a lot of curries simply won't make the cut. I will explain more when I get to the aesthetic I'm describing. But again, don't cope, and keep in mind that most of you will not fit this.
  4. Race aside, there are clearly other looks that fit niches to women. Thugmaxxing, long hair and some punk/rock/metal aesthetic, tall and skinny with tattoos, etc. I'm talking about a few, specific, generally high class and broad appeal looks divided into categories of light, dark, prettyboy, and masc. These will usually work well for a work environment and have some sort of status behind them beyond pure foid appeal.
I think that's a good preface though, and I don't want to be needlessly garrulous, so I'll get to the point.

A very archetypical/classical look. This one is HIGHLY dependent upon pheno. Bones are important insofar that you aren't ugly. Soft features are preferred, smaller nose, full lips, and so on, but it all comes down to hair, pheno collagen and coloring. Height does not matter much (though obviously helps), and the best physique involves being skinny with abs. Brown, dirty blonde, and blonde hair work best, with bright, orange-undertone skin. It generally fits north europeans the best, and is obviously generally high trust. The forums favorite example of this archetype is Chico (ironic since he's brazilian), and I think that delon fits a more masc, but still typical version. @Niko fits this as well. If you fit this look, your best bet is to act high class, eloquent, and generally friendly. Being dark triad won't work as well and you need to come off as a little more refined. Some kind of business casual hairstyle and dress sense work best with it. I'd suggest linen shirts too, but I think they look good on most people. Thom Strijd skin is what everyone in this category should aim for. The appeal is the group that we all want to attract, rich, northern european, good looking JBs mostly. If you fit this pheno and don't look too ogre its easy to looksmax into this category.

ajslqsxbnmv61.jpg

There is a more masc subset of this (probably the only masc sect that's heavily dependent upon skin), and I think an example is arvid. It's also what someone like @Prog should aim for. This is more of a subsect as the peak appeal of this does revolve around being a prettyboy/youthful

It it really just means a prettyboy but with darker features. Darker features as in appearing more cold, not darker skin. In fact, pale skin actually works best with this. This is sort of born out of a new anime/emo craze, so most of the examples are on tiktok or whatever rather than actors, but this probably has peak appeal to most JBs. This is more racially ambiguous than the previous one (Ramirez is an obvious example that fits into this type but darker skinned, a lot of kpop stars will fit this), and it still does rely on collagen/hair but jawline is very important in this archetype. Height and frame are important too, since this is somewhat of a fusion of intimidating and prettyboy. Behaving cold/more dark triad and low inhib helps this look, and dark clothes will help.

richard-ramirez-2.jpg

The first pic is the perfect example of this look. Perhaps more pale skin. Same thing applies to ramirez

Another great example of this. Light skin, dark hair, strong jawline, but otherwise good collagen and soft features help this look a lot, and blue eyes are a great added bonus. Extreme slayer look.

I already know that there is going to be a lot of cope around this. As I mentioned earlier, yes, if you are curry or arab you can fit this, but most of you will not. I will discuss some stipulations about it before I actually go into the phenotype.

1. No bug eyes. Curries have a very distinct eye area, and even when it's not bug eyed, it's very noticeable. Curry eyes are usually not as deep set and often have weird issues and bad PFL.
  2. Indian puffy cheeks are another common issue. Indians tend to have rather weird fat distribution on their face. Not much to discuss here, but you need to be able to have a pretty slim face.
  3. This applies more to arabs, but all of this area have pretty bad noses. Thankfully this is an easy fix with rhino, but just keep that in mind
Cope aside, this look is racially ambiguous at least, and white passing at most. You need to be able to look like a tanned white person, and most of you won't. I know this is a huge tangent but I am just trying to be honest/straightforward here since I know a lot of you will cope.

Now it's time to actually finally discuss the pheno, lmao. I think that tanned gandy is the best example of it, though it has numerous examples. @Salludon is another great example.

E1PnfHmX0AIwcB5.jpg

This usually (but not always obviously) is a lot more of a masc look, and is the only aesthetic here to look good with a beard. Generally stubbles look best, with some kind of combed back, slick hair. The skin tone is obviously the major selling point, being somewhat bronze and olive, and exotic in some ways, the idea of foids thirsting over Italian and Spanish men. It helps to have light eyes and add the exotic/unique flavor. It's also the epitome of the "tall, dark and handsome" meme.

This is an example of one who has very high JB appeal, and is a little more prettyboy looking. I doubt this look will ever be too prettyboy esque, but it can have a really good masthetic fusion when young, and has the best longevity out of any of the other archetypes. If you're young, aim to look like the guy in the video, his skin and similar hair, and jawline and eyes are probably the most important hard features. Skin is obviously very important when you're young, and as you age stubble and masc features are more important. I also think some people here fall too much for the "JBs only like prettyboys" meme when its important to just look good and harmonious above all. Height is somewhat important for this look, but physique is definitely far more important. For fashion, you want something more striking generally, and I would say this is the group to benefit most from expensive watches. I can make a separate thread on what I believe the fashion of each of the types should be

Yes, I used mostly gigachads for this, because they illustrate the archetype well. You don't really need to be gigachad for it though obviously, but HTN+ is what will work fine. The whole idea is about raising yourself to an objective HTN (improving skin, hair, leanmaxxing, chewing, potential surgeries) and then choosing which of these niches you fit in. You can have a huge boost to your SMV by doing it right, and will gain more respect everywhere you go.

Remember, regardless of the niche, you cannot have major recession, you want a good jawline, cannot have overly glaring failios, and cannot be overweight or have shit skin/coloring. The WASP look is easy to achieve if you already fit into the pheno, but near impossible if you don't. The dark prettyboy look is fairly achievable but but requires an already good base and harmony. The medchad look is what ethnics should strive for, but you need a good pheno and skin tone to be able to achieve it. This is probably the most bones dependent, but you can make use of the "exotic" appeal a lot and focus on the coloring (especially if you have light eyes), as well as leanmaxxing and trying to improve jaw.

This also isn't just black and white, it's more fluid and some people can have traits of another category. Orb for example seems to fit into both dark prettyboy and WASP prettyboy. Ramirez seems to fit into both med and dark prettyboy.

A very archetypical/classical look. This one is HIGHLY dependent upon pheno. Bones are important insofar that you aren't ugly. Soft features are preferred, smaller nose, full lips, and so on,

With lip augmentation to look like a Damian Kater tier monkey backside, sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
>muh ramirez
>pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Just mix the three looks and attract all type of woman

• +1
Reactions: madcap88, Deleted member 21661 and PointOfNoReturn
Mirin this god tier high IQ thread tysm @apemaxxed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and PointOfNoReturn
Jist be tall, white And handsome

You're onto something, but holy shit dude. fix your writing style and formatting.
Like for the effort.
Research more and post this again in the future, hopefully in a more readable format/language.

Dnr but put this shit on best of the best high IQ thread mirin bhai keep it up
@Niko put this shit on best of the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 21661 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I can only put stuff on BOTB in moneymaking and success sub forum

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Mirin this god tier high IQ thread tysm @apemaxxed
Thanks

Just mix the three looks and attract all type of woman
Theoretically gigachad, Hexum is somewhat close, but they're different appeals imo

Jist be tall, white And handsome
If you're blackpilled you know that you have to be at least HTN. These are specific niches/looks to go for to increase your appeal to chadlite+. Generally (ofc there are exceptions) white phenos look the best, so that's what these are catered towards. Height is not really as important in this case but it always helps

You're onto something, but holy shit dude. fix your writing style and formatting.
Like for the effort.
Research more and post this again in the future, hopefully in a more readable format/language.
What is the problem with the writing style and format? I will try to fix next time

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane

ajslqsxbnmv61.jpg

richard-ramirez-2.jpg

E1PnfHmX0AIwcB5.jpg

🤢