Screenshot 20240223 155419 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20240223 155411 comandroidgallery3d

nigga's running out of content

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Holy fuck ur a fat ogre jfl cut immediately before u Sam Sulek max

• So Sad
fuck can't wait to roids fuck all those bluepillers that say they're evil and will hurt you literally every ig influencer is roided and they have hair and attractive face

• +1
you're lean just need to hit the abs more, calisthenics is king for abs
I was off dianabol and anadrol for a week, now i did anadrol and dianabol again and gained 6kgs in 1 fucking week, pure water and glycogen retention fuck

Screenshot 20240223 160954 comandroidgallery3d

Just gotta shred and slay now my muscle mass is mogger amount

View attachment 2763613
Just gotta shred and slay now my muscle mass is mogger amount
@the BULL @WishIwasChico dianabol is so addicting, i feel so good on that shit but it is raping my hair so i have to quit it also make me bloat alot but the amount of mass i gained is amazing dianabol is goated

20 year old and yeah obviously i am aging due to roids loool
I'm talking about Sam Sulek. Dude has acne and wrinkles everywhere from gear. Would be shocked if he hit the age 50.

• +1
@the BULL @WishIwasChico dianabol is so addicting, i feel so good on that shit but it is raping my hair so i have to quit it also make me bloat alot but the amount of mass i gained is amazing dianabol is goated
just stick to testosterone this other shit is for bodybuilders the goal is to female gaze body

just stick to testosterone this other shit is for bodybuilders the goal is to female gaze body
Yeah true, i wasnt shedding on test only but dianabol and anadrol raped my hair tbh thxs god it wasnt so bad

My dht is trhough the roof, oily scalo oily skin acne libido super high shedding, it is the anadrol and dbol for sure

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
My dht is trhough the roof, oily scalo oily skin acne libido super high shedding, it is the anadrol and dbol for sure
yeah not worth it i'll just do test e and hgc and enclomid for pct just basics

• +1
Learning the hard way, gonna stick to test and finasteride for now on

My dad was bald at 19 like jonny sins type bald, my 26 year old bro has vegetta type norwood and i am norwood 2at 20, i need finnasteride nizoral minox for sure if i am gonna roid and use test only

My dad was bald at 19 like jonny sins type bald, my 26 year old bro has vegetta type norwood and i am norwood 2at 20, i need finnasteride nizoral minox for sure if i am gonna roid and use test only
fuck it bro watch out you're already big enough for females 100 kilos is beast tier don't need to become a bodybuilder who dies from heart attack at 40

• +1