My fat distribution is garbage.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I look like subhuman garbage even at low bf,
I could definetly go lower but I have no motivation since I would be even more depressed if I was ugly AND a twig.
Since my distribution is garbage I literally have no reason to be lean.
If you have bad fat distribution you literally cant looksmax.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Balkancel
I can see my abs and I still hold fat in my mid and lower back. Sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I can see my abs and I still hold fat in my mid and lower back. Sucks

Me too but my face looks like a sack of fat,
I literally look like i'm obese in the face.

Its all even for me, My face doesnt hold fat. But i always played sports as a kid and drank allot and still do. Healthy life style is important.

Its all even for me, My face doesnt hold fat. But i always played sports as a kid and drank allot and still do. Healthy life style is important.

Stop flexing on me

same, i once got to lime 5% and i looked so much better my face fat was finally human level

• So Sad
i wish there is bloat around my cock so when i lose the weight it will go away but unfortunately i dont think i have a lot of fat down there right now :feelsbadman:

i wish there is bloat around my cock so when i lose the weight it will go away but unfortunately i dont think i have a lot of fat down there right now :feelsbadman:

Face is the only thing that matters anyways boyo

read through this, it addresses poor fat distribution in face

Face is the only thing that matters anyways boyo
same with face tbh it is clear that there bloat around my face as many users have noted so i wish that will go away too at least

• +1
read through this, it addresses poor fat distribution in face

I'm too young and poor to get surgery now so reading it would only make me feel worse that I cant do nothing about it.

I'm too young and poor to get surgery now so reading it would only make me feel worse that I cant do nothing about it.
Its an informative post nonetheless, one to keep in mind for when you're in a position to actually do something about it.

• +1
Its an informative post nonetheless, one to keep in mind for when you're in a position to actually do something about it.

Yeah I have read it before,
There's multiple other things I need to fix before fat distribution though.