My father could be blackpilled?

Shekelcel

Shekelcel

Bronze
My father (46 years old) is aware of blackpill. He literally knows everything about it, maybe even better than me, but he fucking denies blackpill. Maybe he just thinks I will be happier bluepilled?

My father (46 years old) is aware of blackpill. He literally knows everything about it, maybe even better than me, but he fucking denies blackpill. Maybe he just thinks I will be happier bluepilled?
Same with my dad too. He wants me to be a 6ft tall guy and always gave me good food and all. He never allowed me to get braces before 18 because he said it would stunt my facial development. But at the same time, he asks me to do bluepilled stuff like " develop your personality or develop good character" etc. My take is he's really blackpilled but don't want me to be so. I totally understand him because once being blackpilled, you can't be normal again

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel and lookismfugee
Same with my dad too. He wants me to be a 6ft tall guy and always gave me good food and all. He never allowed me to get braces before 18 because he said it would stunt my facial development. But at the same time, he asks me to do bluepilled stuff like " develop your personality or develop good character" etc. My take is he's really blackpilled but don't want me to be so. I totally understand him because once being blackpilled, you can't be normal again
good guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel and Deleted member 1751
He's already 46. Leave him alone :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL

You gotta develop your personality tho. You gotta demand respect from people by being a fucking asshole. Ever noticed when youre friendly to others they just backstab you? Your dad wants you to be a 8 PSL alpha male

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel, Deleted member 1751 and ovosoundszn
Most old people are blackpilled too

• +1
You gotta develop your personality tho. You gotta demand respect from people by being a fucking asshole. Ever noticed when youre friendly to others they just backstab you? Your dad wants you to be a 8 PSL alpha male
That's true. Our characters are totally different. I don't know how can I get an alpha personality btw. I got my mom's character. She's shy and introverted. She doesn't interact much with others. Fact is now i think that being Psl 6+ is as impossible as changing your character

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel
u dont survive till old age with a wife without being blackpilled

mine only now cares about food and physical exercise, but when I was younger he didnt care at all and never mentioned any of it because I suspect he didnt want to be prettymogged , in fact he was pretty absent growing up but kept my mom on the hook with dark triad abuse