My father literally has all bottom percentile features

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
Bottom percentile eye area( opposite of hunter eyes), bottom percentile nose(big), bottom percentile ears(protruding ears), bottom percentile hairline( bald in early 30s, widows peak)
My whole life is a scam. Why couldn't I have had a normal dad? Hate this guy. It's rare to find a person with two facial falios, but all of them? Sheesh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and poopoohead
Bottom percentile eye area( opposite of hunter eyes), bottom percentile nose(big), bottom percentile ears(protruding ears), bottom percentile hairline( bald at 30, widows peak)
My whole life is a scam. Why couldn't I have had a normal dad? Hate this guy. It's rare to find a person with two facial falios, but all of them? Sheesh.
How did he reproduce?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
My dad has only good hair and aging genetics. He would be incel today

big often comes with big dick

What was special about his body?
Probably not much after he mentioned his height as one of his good features and then says he's 5'10

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
What was special about his body?
Muscular, nice shoulders, low body fat. Something like The Rock but a little less swole. Most black guys get conventionally attractive body easily.

• +1
Probably not much after he mentioned his height as one of his good features and then says he's 5'10
I think just not being short is enough. A lot of black guys are short.

Bottom percentile eye area( opposite of hunter eyes), bottom percentile nose(big), bottom percentile ears(protruding ears), bottom percentile hairline( bald in early 30s, widows peak)
People tend to inherit the important features from their moms side more than father

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 22930
People tend to inherit the important features from their moms side more than father
I look nothing like either of my parents. Wonder where I came from.

• Woah
How did he reproduce?
Thirdworldmaxxing. Foids are generally less hypergamous. My mother married my turbomanlet MTN father. Thank goodness I got my grandfather’s height

He probably thugmaxxed in his youth and that’s what attracted your mom towards him.

Widows Peak a failo?

Muh blackpill

why would age matter if its something genetical? It doesnt have to do with aging ( im talking about acutal widows peaks not recessed hairline)
it doesnt really matter maybe in teens