My father may die during surgery

I'm diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder, and I really don't see why you would hate him because of that. I do understand where you're coming from though.
Because simply put he's annoying as fuck due to his schizotypal personality. Again, drawing those white crosses tryna expel the demons from me, inviting scammers into the house with some weird anti-satan tools etc, all this is fucking annoying. Also he's very childish

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I aint doing time for that, nice try
How severe is your dads stroke like can he move both hands does he look like his one eye not moving when he is watching then your chance of getting the money is high

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
How severe is your dads stroke like can he move both hands does he look like his one eye not moving when he is watching then your chance of getting the money is high
Lmao. Dude I'm 99% sure he's gonna die anyway Again he was a shit parent who never took my issues seriously so I don't really care.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Nice man. I also hope i can inherit some money of my parents asap. Least they can do for putting me on this earth with these subhuman genes

• +1
So he suffered a stroke yesterday and may require surgery according to the doctors. Fatfuck, infantile, schizotypal, ugly dumb son of a bitch, at 59 he suffered a stroke because of his dogshit genetics + sedentary chronic lifestyle. Pathetic.

Anyway, I got him to write his will in the event he does die from/during surgery. So that means that thru his real estates I will inherit so much money I won't ever have to work a single day in my life ever again.

GigaLifeFuel tbh. I hated the fucker anyway. May actually ascend coz now I will be able to get all the surgeries I need like trimax and HT.

I will move to China and bust 100's of chinese coochies DEEP ahhhh.
Most feminine paragraph I've ever read. do you happen to be an transgender kike?

• +1
Reactions: Van
buy a rolex

Yeah but are you even surprised? I have nothing to be grateful for. I have been miserable for the last 9 years. It's complicated.
Maybe you’re miserable because you’re a schizophrenic autistic nigger. How about that?

• JFL
Reactions: mizzy
Give me his ashes so I can smoke that shit up and get nigh as a kite

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, WeiWei and Van
Maybe you’re miserable because you’re a schizophrenic autistic nigger. How about that?
I for sure know I am not a nigger and also not schizo, my father and brother are sadly and both of them suck.,

I for sure know I am not a nigger and also not schizo, my father and brother are sadly and both of them suck.,
Just be grateful for your father whilst he’s still on this earth. One day you’ll look back and think about how fucked up you were. Maybe put yourself in his place because one day you’ll perish and maybe your kids will do the same thing to you.

• +1
Just be grateful for your father whilst he’s still on this earth. One day you’ll look back and think about how fucked up you were. Maybe put yourself in his place because one day you’ll perish and maybe your kids will do the same thing to you.
Bold of you to assume I will reproduce lmfao.

Bold of you to assume I will reproduce lmfao.
idgaf because I don’t know you but I would recommend cutting down on social media and living your life without people you’ll never meet affecting your self perception and values in life. Also acting edgy with posts like this will only impress other autists

• +1
Reactions: mizzy and WeiWei
idgaf because I don’t know you but I would recommend cutting down on social media and living your life without people you’ll never meet affecting your self perception and values in life. Also acting edgy with posts like this will only impress other autists
not edgy tho

Based,

Muh muh parents copers gonna get btfo when OP can get surgeries and other copes like junk food with his inheritance while they wagie for 25 more years

People can’t relate because their parents were loving or atleast at some times were,if you had shit parents who abused you and crafted you into an incel not only with their dogshit genetics but also with upbringing you have absolutely 0 reason to love them other than garbage bluepilled “but they’re related to you”
This.

I honestly believe I am so ugly that not even my own mother could love me. Which is why she abused the shit out of me in my childhood and why I am a 28yo orphan now.

Having good family relations is not a given.

• +1
This.

I honestly believe I am so ugly that not even my own mother could love me. Which is why she abused the shit out of me in my childhood and why I am a 28yo orphan now.

Having good family relations is not a given.
WHat pisses me off especially is a bunch of idiots making kids while they are broke. If I could ban, I would ban subhumans AND broke people from reproduction. At least be a millionaire for fucks sake

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Also I almost forgot: Probably almost most importantly, it's very nice to see this scumbag loser cunt - my father - suffer. Remember when in one of my posts I said he had never cared about my incel/depression/suicidal/shit life/ issues? Yeah, now it's your turn cunt, how's it feel now huh? Faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
So he suffered a stroke yesterday and may require surgery according to the doctors. Fatfuck, infantile, schizotypal, ugly dumb son of a bitch, at 59 he suffered a stroke because of his dogshit genetics + sedentary chronic lifestyle. Pathetic.

Anyway, I got him to write his will in the event he does die from/during surgery. So that means that thru his real estates I will inherit so much money I won't ever have to work a single day in my life ever again.

GigaLifeFuel tbh. I hated the fucker anyway. May actually ascend coz now I will be able to get all the surgeries I need like trimax and HT.

Based

• +1

Based bro I wish I killed my narcissistic “dad” died to stroke it would mean everything to me

• +1

Evil son, I hope YOU die

• +1