My father never played Soccer with me

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
and when i went into school i was the worst in Soccer and got mogged, all the other kids already were prepared because they played& practiced for hundred of hours before

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
It's genetics nothing to do with practicing

It's genetics nothing to do with practicing
Yes it is genetic but you have to practice to make it flourish. Messi didnt become Worldchampion by not practicing

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Yes it is genetic but you have to practice to make it flourish. Messi didnt become Worldchampion by not practicing
Genetics and drugs

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Same, my father was a cringe nerd who hated/couldn't play football, he didn't let me play and refused to sign me in an academy when I asked. I was getting bullied and picked among the last for not being good at school even tho I loved playing football and watched all the big games in Europe.

At ~10 I bought a small stuffed ball (no airball bec it would make noise & we lived in an apartment building) and would practice all day and one time I hit my father accidentally with a curler (barely touched him) and he grabbed me and nearly threw me from the balcony to scare me into stop playing.

These are the levels of mental illness I had to endure during my upbringing.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, RAMU KAKA and hiwasuwor
BTW

This is how mentally ill parents can "transmit" their mental illness into their children. You are very inorganically forced into going down paths in life that will harm you beyond repair. Those years are crucial for your development and if you endure immense levels of suffering and are constantly thinking "how to survive and not suffer" you will not view and explore the world like the rest of your peers.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and hiwasuwor
Same, my father was a cringe nerd who hated/couldn't play football, he didn't let me play and refused to sign me in an academy when I asked. I was getting bullied and picked among the last for not being good at school even tho I loved playing football and watched all the big games in Europe.
It is vital that youngster male is good at sports, one cant be popular if he is among the worst in sports, if you always loose in sport and are a burden to your teammates you will get made fun of by peers which will lead to bullying. It should be mandatory for Fathers to play&practice Sports with their Son but if they dont then they shouldnt wonder if their Child becomes an unlikeable Loser

• +1
Reactions: Veganist