You vaguely know 4chan and have read the charts but never posted there
You have a rym account but barely use it
Surprised that death grips isnt there

• +1
Reactions: gooner23, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
npc music taste

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
If I blast music, it has to radically alter the way I view the world. Treating music like a "dopamine hit" devalues it, it becomes something less than music. It is not longer music but a facisimile of what it ought to be.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
You’re 18
You vaguely know 4chan and have read the charts but never posted there
You have a rym account but barely use it
Ok yea im 18 and I do have the fucking generic /mu/ taste. I was a /pol/ fag tho. I also do get my listening from RYM a lot of the time too :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and khvirgin
I recognise most of them but imagine listening to them unironically
Bro they’re rated high for a reason they’re good. Especially the first 5 every single song there to me is perfect bruh

I remember @ElTruecel from Incels.is
He told me that he used to watch Nick Fuentes and that he is right-wing. He also told me that he is Hispanic.
Very true

Ok yea im 18 and I do have the fucking generic /mu/ taste. I was a /pol/ fag tho. I also do get my listening from RYM a lot of the time too :feelskek:
Mirin my IQ

I dont know thats usually my guess everytime i see guys listening to mostly hiphop but with few critically acclaimed albums of other genres sprinkled there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Heartless - Pallbearer

man i love ye idc if its normie taste

• +1
the albums get better as they get smaller jfl at ur taste

• WTF
horrific taste. very npc

Coping all these albums mog
tbh it does look like you picked the top album of like every category and slapped it on there just a single album, and then had your favorite hip hop albums + their best in that category

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ElTruecel
tbh it does look like you picked the top album of like every category and slapped it on there just a single album, and then had your favorite hip hop albums + their best in that category
Tbf all those top albums are really good. But nah I could maybe add in more Shoegaze I have a few on the list but I haven’t listened gente much other than the surface.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Tbf all those top albums are really good. But nah I could maybe add in more Shoegaze I have a few on the list but I haven’t listened gente much other than the surface.
i mean its ok to have an opinion, i think loveless is pretty bad, i respect it for its impact but it gave birth to my least favorite modern category modern shoegaze. Sure there are current bands who blended categories with shoegaze like parannoul, but shit like slow crushed motorist suffer from super super bland and repetitive songs

• WTF
Reactions: Harold O'brien and ElTruecel
@gooner23 what do you mainly listen to

@gooner23 what do you mainly listen to
i was banned from listening to music in my house so i started from orchestral and jazz from school, and then moved into post rock, folk, indie, and most rock and chamber blends.
been rockin with the david bowie, queens of the stone age, brian eno, armand hammer, and the new smile and sufjan albums

• +1
i mean its ok to have an opinion, i think loveless is pretty bad, i respect it for its impact but it gave birth to my least favorite modern category modern shoegaze. Sure there are current bands who blended categories with shoegaze like parannoul, but shit like slow crushed motorist suffer from super super bland and repetitive songs
whirr is more responsable for that than MBV

• So Sad
i mean for a top 10 rym album is crazy, i don't think its a bad album just far from a top 10 album
madvillainy and dsotm are the real question marks in the top 10

• WTF
madvillainy and dsotm are the real question marks in the top 10
madvillainy is about the greatest produced albums possible, its not suppose to be deep or mean much, it was all about flows and production i think it deserves its spot, dsotm is a bit repetitive tho i agree there are better albums.

I just think loveless even on the top 50 to me personally just feels out of place. i could name 10 recent albums that came out in the past 10 years that i enjoyed like way more than loveless.

• Hmm...
madvillainy is about the greatest produced albums possible, its not suppose to be deep or mean much, it was all about flows and production i think it deserves its spot, dsotm is a bit repetitive tho i agree there are better albums.

I just think loveless even on the top 50 to me personally just feels out of place. i could name 10 recent albums that came out in the past 10 years that i enjoyed like way more than loveless.
idk madvillany filtered me pretty hard

dsotm is just trash apart from time. all pretentious fuckery and no substance. wish you were here is a million times better

lovless filtered me at first but there was a point in time when it clicked

• +1
idk madvillany filtered me pretty hard

dsotm is just trash apart from time. all pretentious fuckery and no substance. wish you were here is a million times better

lovless filtered me at first but there was a point in time when it clicked
ye madvillainy is like a bit hard to digest cause there isn't really an album experience but if you liked the plunderphonic albums a lot like the j dilla, avalanches, and dj shadow or even aphex twin. madvillainy would be like a step above them

ye madvillainy is like a bit hard to digest cause there isn't really an album experience but if you liked the plunderphonic albums a lot like the j dilla, avalanches, and dj shadow or even aphex twin. madvillainy would be like a step above them
i think plunderphonics is a shite genre tbh. idm is good though

• +1
i think plunderphonics is a shite genre tbh. idm is good though
makes sense, i feel like a lot of people tend to hate fantanos review of kids see ghosts, it was the first time kanye kinda went into that almost plunderphonic sound with his music, lots of switches lots of samples so people think its overrated.
alot of people can be hypocritical when it comes to critics reviews like if you agreed with fantano on to be kind
but then rate daughters a 3 or some shit just seems super hypocritical, they're literally pulling from the same exact energy and almost sound, daughters just is more compact

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
look at the illuminat ysmbolism in the rihanna album, stop listening to that garbage
her eye just looks scary
Imagine believing in illuminati symbolism above the age of 11

• JFL
Imagine believing in illuminati symbolism above the age of 11
They turned it into a meme so people laugh at anyone seriously calling it out

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
makes sense, i feel like a lot of people tend to hate fantanos review of kids see ghosts, it was the first time kanye kinda went into that almost plunderphonic sound with his music, lots of switches lots of samples so people think its overrated.
alot of people can be hypocritical when it comes to critics reviews like if you agreed with fantano on to be kind
but then rate daughters a 3 or some shit just seems super hypocritical, they're literally pulling from the same exact energy and almost sound, daughters just is more compact
daughters is hot garbage too

• So Sad
daughters is hot garbage too
ye its a super controversial album, but most people who like swans almost have to like daughters, i think it was a super insane album and a super unique album experience so i think its a bit underrated personally