my favorite quote

S

sweetheart

Tsar
Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired

thats why i never argue with mentally ill midwits like @Lefty Rankin

leave them alone

but if they got some issue then just punch in their face they are not gonna do shit about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 70955, n0rthface and 2 others
Here a great pirate quote

Ships don't sink because of the water around them, they sink because of the water that gets inside them
Don't let what's around you affect your mentality

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, VisageVirtuoso√, Deleted member 71968 and 3 others
Who are you on about, Sweet boy? Only thing you've ever punched is your own fart box while pretending it's a pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, sweetheart, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Who are you on about, Sweet boy? Only thing you've ever punched is your own fart box while pretending it's a pussy.
jesus christ, you are 40 something year old you had so much time to come up with a better response and thats all you got?

huh, if you was cleaning toilets in the restaurant i ate i would fucking spit on the floor and tell you mop it and you aint gonna do shit about it. you are my bitch , by the definition . now shut the fuck up dog

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
jesus christ, you are 40 something year old you had so much time to come up with a better response and thats all you got?

huh, if you was cleaning toilets in the restaurant i ate i would fucking spit on the floor and tell you mop it and you aint gonna do shit about it. you are my bitch , by the definition . now shut the fuck up dog
Yeah, tell me all about it over the internet knife boy.

Like you'd ever be caught leaving the house.

Yeah, tell me all about it over the internet knife boy.
i would tell it to you in your face you fucker and dont act like i wouldnt

you would probably be so scared and piss your pants , all i will have to do is take your ugly wife and adopt your children after i kill you in the fight with my bare hands because im not a coward

• JFL
i would tell it to you in your face you fucker and dont act like i wouldnt

you would probably be so scared and piss your pants , all i will have to do is take your ugly wife and adopt your children after i kill you in the fight with my bare hands because im not a coward
Lol, sure you would.

Lol, sure you would.
yes you would fucking piss your pants and id spit in your glasses utter monkey

then i would kick you in the leg make you fall and then fucking maul you to death like a bear

i am out here boy you know how to find me ask around people know me im an euro boy ginobili
"Ask around, people know me." = " I have no other accomplishments besides hiding that fact."

yes you would fucking piss your pants and id spit in your glasses utter monkey

then i would kick you in the leg make you fall and then fucking maul you to death like a bear
Tell it to the therapist that your mother makes you go see once a week.

Tell it to the therapist that your mother makes you go see once a week.
i bought my mom a house , made her proud

you only had disputes with your parents, you had to leave your homeland. traumatised manchild

Yep. It's pointless to engage with the mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
i bought my mom a house , made her proud

you only had disputes with your parents, you had to leave your homeland. traumatised manchild
Boy you seem to think you know a lot about me. If I didn't know any better Sweet Boy I'd have to say I reckon you're sweet on me, and have been for some time.

Go make your mother proud then. Why you telling me about it on such an obscure forum?

Boy you seem to think you know a lot about me. If I didn't know any better Sweet Boy I'd have to say I reckon you're sweet on me, and have been for some time.

Go make your mother proud then. Why you telling me about it on such an obscure forum?
because you are my type and i just want to suck you off jamesothy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Well being an infamous butt boy can have that effect in certain circles.
yeah i did gay for pay growing up and dont regret it. i found myself an old man who bought me goyard bag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and sweetheart
You are mentally ill. You know. So just stop engaging with me.
dont engage with madridista, my ass is thicker than his and my lips are better for cocksucking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70955