My favorite Softmaxxes so far (might’ve elevated me to HTN)

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
1. Eyebrow dying
I had almost invisible blonde eyebrows and lashes before dying them. Finding this softmaxx alone was worth hanging out at this place for a dozen hours tbh.

2. Fringe haircut
Another banger that made a big difference in my perceived attractiveness. To be fair, I had a slick back before, which was basically the worst hairstyle I could‘ve worn due to my naturally high hairline and slightly unproportional forehead. I do have slightly curly hair if I‘m not bombarding it with the hair dryer which goes along nicely with the fringe.

3. Retin-A and a tan
The Retin-A I’ve used is not what you think it is: I googled around for Tretinoin and a product also called Retin-A popped up which is basically a moisturizing Beta-Carotin containing creme. My facial skin has a much healthier color now due to using it. Getting some sunlight in on vaccination further improved colouring. I‘ll give the tanning salon a shot once my current tan has worn off.

4. Good style
I rock casual men fashion. Think suit supply without the suits. I actually think a more streetwear type of style would help me out with slaying more and also would be more congruous with the fringe - but it‘s more aligned with my future profession (lawyer) which I sort of want to „grow into“.

So yeah, those are my most favorite softmaxxes so far. I think I might not need surgery even tough I am definitely slightly recessed. Today I ran some errands and so many girls where checking me out, holy shit. Me being 6“4, having a relatively good front profile and status halo might be enough to get good enough results (not dating at all atm).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
ok chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and TrestIsBest
same here. was subhuman before and now i get approached by girls every now and then and get 1-2 girls having a crush on me every couple of months. i was getting called weird, ugly etc before softmaxxing back at 17-18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TrestIsBest
3. Retin-A and a tan
The Retin-A I’ve used is not what you think it is: I googled around for Tretinoin and a product also called Retin-A popped up which is basically a moisturizing Beta-Carotin containing creme. My facial skin has a much healthier color now due to using it. Getting some sunlight in on vaccination further improved colouring. I‘ll give the tanning salon a shot once my current tan has worn off.
ive started using this coconut butter which has loads of other things like vitamin a, beta carotene etc.

i noticed any time i put it on, give it 5 minutes and my face goes from pale to healthy tanned glow. its insane. idk how long it lasts though.

also my skin has been the softest its ever been in its entire life, so blackheads, no roughness, its insane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, itorroella9 and 4 others
1. Eyebrow dying
I had almost invisible blonde eyebrows and lashes before dying them. Finding this softmaxx alone was worth hanging out at this place for a dozen hours tbh.

2. Fringe haircut
Another banger that made a big difference in my perceived attractiveness. To be fair, I had a slick back before, which was basically the worst hairstyle I could‘ve worn due to my naturally high hairline and slightly unproportional forehead. I do have slightly curly hair if I‘m not bombarding it with the hair dryer which goes along nicely with the fringe.

3. Retin-A and a tan

4. Good style
I rock casual men fashion. Think suit supply without the suits. I actually think a more streetwear type of style would help me out with slaying more and also would be more congruous with the fringe - but it‘s more aligned with my future profession (lawyer) which I sort of want to „grow into“.

So yeah, those are my most favorite softmaxxes so far. I think I might not need surgery even tough I am definitely slightly recessed. Today I ran some errands and so many girls where checking me out, holy shit. Me being 6“4, having a relatively good front profile and status halo might be enough to get good enough results (not dating at all atm).
Based american psycho

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and TrestIsBest
ive started using this coconut butter which has loads of other things like vitamin a, beta carotene etc.

i noticed any time i put it on, give it 5 minutes and my face goes from pale to healthy tanned glow. its insane. idk how long it lasts though.

also my skin has been the softest its ever been in its entire life, so blackheads, no roughness, its insane
Nice, feel free to share a link to the product

Nice, feel free to share a link to the product

9k+ 5 star reviews probably is a good sign aha

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member and TrestIsBest
1. Eyebrow dying

2. Fringe haircut

3. Retin-A and a tan

4. Good style

what was your psl

1. Eyebrow dying

2. Fringe haircut

3. Retin-A and a tan

4. Good style

yep, 1st same, eyebrow dying ascended me so hard its insane tbh and was worth staying at looksmax just for that

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest