My favorite way to rile up my dog

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I like to scratch something and say in a scared frightened voice “what the fuck is this…? OH SHIT!” And start screaming

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94
I like to scratch something and say in a scared frightened voice “what the fuck is this…? OH SHIT!” And start screaming
retard

I whip it out and he knows whats coming

• +1
i just go slap slap slap slap slap across the chops

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and PeiFan94
How come u say those words instead of saying random stuff like "corn starch" or "albeit". The dog doesn't know what those words mean anyways

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
you made a retarded thread
I can't fucking believe you would say this to me, after all we've been through, everything we've seen, the wars we've fought...this is what you have to say?

How come u say those words instead of saying random stuff like "corn starch" or "albeit". The dog doesn't know what those words mean anyways
Why did albeit make me cage giga hard

• JFL
If u were held at gunpoint and u had to rile up a dog how would u do it
Probably I would take the gun and shoot the dog then slit the attackers throat then rile up myself

• JFL
Probably I would take the gun and shoot the dog then slit the attackers throat then rile up myself
I reckon if @delonisliterallyme had to do it he'd probably go slap slap slap across the chops or start screaming

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I reckon if @delonisliterallyme had to do it he'd probably go slap slap slap across the chops or start screaming
Nah I'd slit that spics throat then throw him to the cats

• JFL