my fear of commitment turned me into a ruthless dark triad machine

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
now everytime i see a chick i wanna use her by doing things like pump and dump, make an onlyfans and keep 100% of the sales, use her as a training tool for various activities etc (with her knowledge but be selfish about it)

im not my oldself who used to catch feelings every 5 mins anymore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 19281, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
now everytime i see a chick i wanna use her by doing things like pump and dump, make an onlyfans and keep 100% of the sales, use her as a training tool for various activities etc

im not my oldself who used to catch feelings every 5 mins anymore
You are mentally ill, All men want to pump and dump whenever they see a woman but the onlyfans and using her for things is sick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Bakin donuts 🍩, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
You are mentally ill, All men want to pump and dump whenever they see a woman but the onlyfans and using her for things is sick
yer thats what im saying son

i developed a fear of commitment and this turned me into a machine now

You are sick. Truly sick and demented.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
You are sick. Truly sick and demented.
no shit thats what happens when people keep breaking my trust and one develops a fear of commitment

• So Sad
Reactions: Looksmog
Cope you are a high inhib skinny fat low T high E, high trust cuck who lets women step all over him and begs like a pussy for forgiveness for things you never even did

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Cope you are a high inhib skinny fat low T high E, high trust cuck who lets women step all over him and begs like a pussy for forgiveness for things you never even did
im not high inhib or skinny fat im fat high t who gives 0 shits

also most of my fear of commitment came from teachers not foids

You have a serious mental disorder

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and slayer69
Wait what’s wrong with the fear of commitment? Isn’t it a good thing that you don’t easily catch feeling so whores wont get control over you.

Pump and dump 90% of whores save your commitment for HQNP women for marry and have child

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Wait what’s wrong with the fear of commitment? Isn’t it a good thing that you don’t easily catch feeling so whores wont get control over you.

Pump and dump 90% of whores save your commitment for HQNP women for marry and have child
Fear of Commmitment is when you are scared to stick to one person for the rest of ur life not catching feelings.

i catch feelings but I don’t want to commit myself to any girl not even a hqnp foid.
I’m scared of having my heart broken after I’ve put all my trust in them

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Fear of Commmitment is when you are scared to stick to one person for the rest of ur life not catching feelings.

i catch feelings but I don’t want to commit myself to any girl not even a hqnp foid.
I’m scared of having my heart broken after I’ve put all my trust in them
Then go pump and dump the 90% whores bc those HQNP wouldn’t want you anyway

Then go pump and dump the 90% whores bc those HQNP wouldn’t want you anyway
The yearn for love is a void I cannot fill

Hope is a strong sentiment