My female co-worker cleaned and organized my work cart for me.

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
Last night, I noticed she had pulled everything out of it after she was finished using it. She apologized for having everything on the floor in my way, but I ignored her speaking and walked past her, not even acknowledging her existence, because I was depressed.

Well, I came to work today and found my cart completely cleaned and organized. For the past three weeks, I’ve been the only one using it, since I am the primary cleaner here. She also knew I was going to have to use it today, on a day where I normally don’t come in to work, as I don’t work on Friday nights.

Fuck man, inceldom has turned me into a monster. I should thank her for the sweet gesture, but I’m too anxious and angry at the world. I’m such an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 1901 and ascension
Being on the internet all day tricks you into thinking everyone is bad. Just need to go out and interact more.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, flippasav and Deleted member 26448
Being on the internet all day tricks you into thinking everyone is bad. Just need to go out and interact more.
i kind of overcame my autism for one night and actually managed to somewhat convey my thoughts towards her, but it's a long story

i never got the chance to tell her at work, so i started getting sad and wanting to rope again, then i went outside to leave and the wind blew the vehicle door into the back of my head, which caused me to start worrying about dying from a brain bleed (still am panicking over this, it was a pretty hard hit, but it didn't even hurt at all), and that lowered my inhibition drastically. my supervisor then texted me saying "everything looks good, you're free to go now :)" (i was completed with my shift) so i replied back telling her that i wanted to say thank you to whoever organized the cart, because it was very nicely done. so i hope she tells my co-worker that i said thank you.

this is the most social interaction in real life i've had since i was twelve tbh i'm excited as to how this could turn out

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 1901
Cope. It was a gay MTN black guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 26448
Last night, I noticed she had pulled everything out of it after she was finished using it. She apologized for having everything on the floor in my way, but I ignored her speaking and walked past her, not even acknowledging her existence, because I was depressed.

Well, I came to work today and found my cart completely cleaned and organized. For the past three weeks, I’ve been the only one using it, since I am the primary cleaner here. She also knew I was going to have to use it today, on a day where I normally don’t come in to work, as I don’t work on Friday nights.

Fuck man, inceldom has turned me into a monster. I should thank her for the sweet gesture, but I’m too anxious and angry at the world. I’m such an asshole.
You mean man.

Wagie wagie get back in cagie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
Was she white? They never do something like this anyway

Just smile and say thank you to her next time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
update:

i turned on my phone for the first time since i sent the message to my boss asking her to thank whoever organized the cart (acting like i didn't know who did it), and i see a message notification on the notification hub. now, i turned off the notifications to my boss's messages, because they give me anxiety (can't explain why it's personal), so this is a new number texting me, and not a reply from my boss. i don't get texts from anyone besides my parents, so im absolutely wondering if my boss gave her my number. not getting my hopes up, but it's suspicious. i am not gonna open it right now, though, because i need motivation to wake up tomorrow, so i will leave it for now.

shit. is this how it feels to be nt/normal? this is exciting as hell