Tell her to deepthroat my cawk

Probably average though tbh

Need we say it again. FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i have a small dick as well

tenor.gif

Have you ever fucked her before?
This is my fantasy. To have a big dick and fuck my hot roommate every night like you.

> jelqing intensifies

Dick size is a giga cope it has been scientifically proven that if you are above 5 inches it doesn't matter it's about having a decent face good height and a decent physique

Dick size is a giga cope it has been scientifically proven that if you are above 5 inches it doesn't matter it's about having a decent face good height and a decent physique
Dick size was able to halo an entire race of people (blacks). dick size matters. If you’re only rocking a 5 inch she won’t be pleased

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dick size was able to halo an entire race of people (blacks). dick size matters. If you’re only rocking a 5 inch she won’t be pleased
I have 6 inches i was just speaking facts plus women are so stupid they can't tell the difference between 6in and 8in

I have 6 inches i was just speaking facts plus women are so stupid they can't tell the difference between 6in and 8in
If you’re 6 inches then obviously she won’t care much. 5 is too small.

• +1
Reactions: madmax and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, madmax and autistic_tendencies
It’s a meme bro

i used to be 7.5 now im 6.6ish

all from narc maxing

Was seriously up daydreaming last night about what life would be like if I was born with a 7.5 incher and could go around hinting that I had a big dick ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2227
Was seriously up daydreaming last night about what life would be like if I was born with a 7.5 incher and could go around hinting that I had a big dick ffs
It doesn't work. I have a friend who does exactly this but he is a nw3 manlet. He complains about how hard it is to get women.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel and LordNorwood
It doesn't work. I have a friend who does exactly this but he is a nw3 manlet. He complains about how hard it is to get women.
Brutal af norwood/height pill

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
People worry about dick size too much

dick size is not your problem if you have never undressed in front of a woman in your life
foids look at the imprint on your trousers and also make assumptions based on your hand size,height,looks,personality

foids look at the imprint on your trousers and also make assumptions based on your hand size,height,looks,personality
just wear multylayer underwear to fraud a bigger dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Do you have a source for that?