My femcel sister announced it's over.

spark

spark

Kraken
I overheard my average looking femcel sister talk to my mom about how she will never find a guy to settle with (all guys want to pump and dump only). She also said she has almost no standards but it's the males that don't want families and that she will have to live alone. I once asked her how many people messaged her on her dating profiles and she said she didn't use them very much but that it was around 2000.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and mojopin
she won't settle with anything other than a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Leave the precious girl alone she’s obviously waiting for the one :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
How can you be so cruel??? :soy:

She's clearly just waiting for the 1 bro u how could you want her to settle broooo :soy:

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
@extreme-overthinker imagine our sisters talking about males like that home, hahahahah fuck the west are such cucks

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit and Swagwaffle
2000 :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Yep and that is despite never using tinder or any hook up app (only uses the old school dating sites). She also has a terrible personality (hysterical, angry and sometimes even violent), is at best average looking, can't cook, doesn't wanna drive (she says it's too stressful) despite having a license and can't go to the doctor without having someone accompany her because she claims the doctors are too mean.

Can I come over your house and kill it?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 281