• Body
  • Diet/Health
  • Social
  • Skin
  • Mouth
  • Posture
  • Hormones
  • Conclusion

I am posting this to allow for others to gain information and to put all of my ideas into one location so its easier for me too look back on. I encourage discussion in the comments, negative and positive. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Enjoy.

My Current Stats:
Rating
: Mtn (5-5.25/10)
Height: 5 ft 8.75 in
Frame: 17.25 in
Bodyfat: 17%

Eyebrows and Eyelashes: I currently apply a fat like butter or tallow to my eyebrows and eyelashes to supply them with nutrients needed to grow longer. I also microneedle my eyebrows 1x a week for growth. I trim and pluck them every so often. I sometimes use a eyelash curler. Here are the links for the products I use Curler and Stamp.
Studies for Micro needling, 1 and 2

UEE and Scleral Show: My UEE isn't bad, but I do a few things to improve it. Firstly I squint my eye for 100 reps ED to lower my brow and to pull my lower eyelid up to improve scleral show. I also consume lots of collagen and fat into my diet to improve hooding.

Canthal Tilt: My canthal tilt is perfect at 5-6 positive degrees, not much to do here.

Under eye: I have less fat around my lower eye and dark circles. I am not going to use volufiline as its risky, instead I will apply fat to it in hopes of stimulating fat growth, I also am improving my sleep which helps with dark circles. Heres a video explaining the dangers of volufiline.

Eyecolor: I am currently using honey eyedrops to lighten my eyes, (link) I know this seems like cope but a few users have gotten a good results like @ShawarmaFilth. Another thing to note is heavy metals can be stored in the eyes and detoxing them can give you a brighter eyecolor, you can do this by improving your lymphatic system and sweating.

Length: I am going to grow out my hair for a while till it is longer. some examples of what I am aiming to get

Hairloss: Not much to say here. I am not balding but I microneedle my hair 1x a week. I also apply raw fat to my scalp to stop any premature balding. Link for study showing hairloss fixed with raw fat, I also use a raw egg hair mask to give nutrients to my hair and clean it. I also have a shower filter to clean the water and less harsh on my skin and body.

Color: I use a sea salt spray and go out in the sun to get natural highlights.

Bonesmash: I do bonesmashing 1x a week on my browridge, zygo, orbital, ramus, chin, and mandible. I use my fist and hit till its sore, might be cope but doesn't hurt to try. Bonesmashing video:

Chewing: I chew mastic gum 1-2 hours 6 days a week, switching between my molars, premolars, and incisor teeth. This helps to widen the cheekbones, shorten midface, and a longer ramus. I also chew with my mouth open not closed to not stretch the philtrum. I also do tongue chewing to improve my tongue strength. Chewing guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-chewing-guide.351592/

Thumbpulling: I thumb pull 3x a day for 5 minutes each session. I do 1 minute of zygo pushing (pushing under your zygo bones), 1 minute of suture looseing (massaging the suture in your mouth), 1 minute of palate spreads (spreading the palate with your thumbs), 1 minute of lateral pull (pulling your palate sideways) and 1 minute of lower jaw pull (pulling my lower jaw foreward). Here is a good video on thumbpulling , if you want to learn more I recommend checking out gr1ans on instagram or itsallconnected.

Mewing: I visit a myofunctional therapist to improve my oral habits as well as use the mewing apps which is full of myofunctional exercises. I also use something call the myobrace to improve my bite and straighten teeth . https://wholebodybreathing.com/comm...-months-before-and-after-overbite/#post-20690 link to someone talking about how they fixed their overbite.

Hardmaxxs: I am meeting with a orthodontist soon to possibly get a skeletal expander to widen my palate and maybe some orthodontic treatment to fix my overbite. I am also considering DJS in the future.

Debloat: I don't consume any salt, just the natural amount of sodium found in food. I use gua sha and do lymphatic drainage massage to reduce bloating.

Frame: I follow this frame guide by pslgodmindset https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2024/05/4161374_wide_shoulders_exercises_1.pdf
I also don't workout as its retarded and lowers your lifespan and doesn't even attract girls.

Height: I make sure to have a good diet, will talk more on this later. I do microfractures, kicks and stretching, not going to explain everything here, some good channels to look at for height are Cyzz, Aesthetic Primal, and Natural Height growth.

Bodyfat: Being lean improves your looks significantly , but I won't cut anytime soon as I want to ensure that I develope properly and not stunt my growth

Neck: I train my neck 2x a week do rotations and bridges.

Diet: I drink 32 oz of milk ed, eat 1.5-2 lb of meat and organs, 6 eggs, cheese and yogurt, some broth, cream, butter, water, and honey.

Health: I improve my health, by doing many things, for example using eggs to wash my body and hair, natural toothpaste like coconut oil, only wearing natural material clothes, getting as much sun as possible, avoid plastic, improve my sleep, etc. There is so much to go into it would take forever to list it all. Some good channels to follow for health advice are, Excellent Health, Goatis, and Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

I try to do more things with normies, but tbh I can't stand most normie talk, I just don't care about football games or shit like that. I just stay quiet most of the day as I don't give a fuck or could care less. I have made good friendships online with other people who have similar interests like mine and will probably meet up with them soon. I play sports like tennis to have social interaction though.

I maintain good skin health by exposure to the sun, applying fats to my face, eat well and consuming organs like liver. Skincare is cope, it lowers your hormones and damages your skin in the long run. I microneedle 1x a week on my acne scars.

Volume: I massage my lips, microneedle them, apply fat, and eat loss of collagen to increase the plumpness and volume of my lips.

Width: I stretch my lips with the lip stretcher device found on this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/mouth-widening-appliances.133623/

I fix my posture by sleeping on the floor without a pillow. I also work with a posture coach and do certain stretch to benefit my situation. I also do chintucks. Some good places to check out about posture, are movemed, Whole body breathing, and functional patterns. I also do CrainoSacral Therapy, heres a video explaining it

I already touched on this but I avoid toxic things like skincare, polyester clothes, emfs etc. I get lots of sun and eat a high cholesterol diet, sleep well and be lightly active (going for walks and not being sedentary)

This is everything I am currently doing to improve my appearance and health, I will make a update in 1 year to see progress.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, deepfrieddog and cryptt
good thread i guess (mirin the effort)

• +1
Reactions: BigJims#1Fan
All cope apart from getting lean and fixing your diet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelbhai, IndraBC and BigJims#1Fan
I am not going to use volufiline as its risky, instead I will apply fat to it in hopes of stimulating fat growth
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender and BigJims#1Fan
ASCENSION PLAN 2024

Table of Contents:
  • Introduction
  • Current Picks
  • Stats
  • Eye area
  • Hair
  • Jaw
  • Body
  • Diet/Health
  • Social
  • Skin
  • Mouth
  • Posture
  • Hormones
  • Conclusion

I am posting this to allow for others to gain information and to put all of my ideas into one location so its easier for me too look back on. I encourage discussion in the comments, negative and positive. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Enjoy.

My Current Stats:
Rating
: Mtn (5-5.25/10)
Height: 5 ft 8.75 in
Frame: 17.25 in
Bodyfat: 17%

Eyebrows and Eyelashes: I currently apply a fat like butter or tallow to my eyebrows and eyelashes to supply them with nutrients needed to grow longer. I also microneedle my eyebrows 1x a week for growth. I trim and pluck them every so often. I sometimes use a eyelash curler. Here are the links for the products I use Curler and Stamp.
Studies for Micro needling, 1 and 2

UEE and Scleral Show: My UEE isn't bad, but I do a few things to improve it. Firstly I squint my eye for 100 reps ED to lower my brow and to pull my lower eyelid up to improve scleral show. I also consume lots of collagen and fat into my diet to improve hooding.

Canthal Tilt: My canthal tilt is perfect at 5-6 positive degrees, not much to do here.

Under eye: I have less fat around my lower eye and dark circles. I am not going to use volufiline as its risky, instead I will apply fat to it in hopes of stimulating fat growth, I also am improving my sleep which helps with dark circles. Heres a video explaining the dangers of volufiline.

Eyecolor: I am currently using honey eyedrops to lighten my eyes, (link) I know this seems like cope but a few users have gotten a good results like @ShawarmaFilth. Another thing to note is heavy metals can be stored in the eyes and detoxing them can give you a brighter eyecolor, you can do this by improving your lymphatic system and sweating.

Length: I am going to grow out my hair for a while till it is longer. some examples of what I am aiming to get
View attachment 3209653 View attachment 3209651View attachment 3209655

Hairloss: Not much to say here. I am not balding but I microneedle my hair 1x a week. I also apply raw fat to my scalp to stop any premature balding. Link for study showing hairloss fixed with raw fat, I also use a raw egg hair mask to give nutrients to my hair and clean it. I also have a shower filter to clean the water and less harsh on my skin and body.

Color: I use a sea salt spray and go out in the sun to get natural highlights.

Bonesmash: I do bonesmashing 1x a week on my browridge, zygo, orbital, ramus, chin, and mandible. I use my fist and hit till its sore, might be cope but doesn't hurt to try. Bonesmashing video:

Chewing: I chew mastic gum 1-2 hours 6 days a week, switching between my molars, premolars, and incisor teeth. This helps to widen the cheekbones, shorten midface, and a longer ramus. I also chew with my mouth open not closed to not stretch the philtrum. I also do tongue chewing to improve my tongue strength. Chewing guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-chewing-guide.351592/

Thumbpulling: I thumb pull 3x a day for 5 minutes each session. I do 1 minute of zygo pushing (pushing under your zygo bones), 1 minute of suture looseing (massaging the suture in your mouth), 1 minute of palate spreads (spreading the palate with your thumbs), 1 minute of lateral pull (pulling your palate sideways) and 1 minute of lower jaw pull (pulling my lower jaw foreward). Here is a good video on thumbpulling , if you want to learn more I recommend checking out gr1ans on instagram or itsallconnected.

Mewing: I visit a myofunctional therapist to improve my oral habits as well as use the mewing apps which is full of myofunctional exercises. I also use something call the myobrace to improve my bite and straighten teeth . https://wholebodybreathing.com/comm...-months-before-and-after-overbite/#post-20690 link to someone talking about how they fixed their overbite.

Hardmaxxs: I am meeting with a orthodontist soon to possibly get a skeletal expander to widen my palate and maybe some orthodontic treatment to fix my overbite. I am also considering DJS in the future.

Debloat: I don't consume any salt, just the natural amount of sodium found in food. I use gua sha and do lymphatic drainage massage to reduce bloating.

Frame: I follow this frame guide by pslgodmindset https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2024/05/4161374_wide_shoulders_exercises_1.pdf
I also don't workout as its retarded and lowers your lifespan and doesn't even attract girls.

Height: I make sure to have a good diet, will talk more on this later. I do microfractures, kicks and stretching, not going to explain everything here, some good channels to look at for height are Cyzz, Aesthetic Primal, and Natural Height growth.

Bodyfat: Being lean improves your looks significantly , but I won't cut anytime soon as I want to ensure that I develope properly and not stunt my growth

Neck: I train my neck 2x a week do rotations and bridges.

Diet: I drink 32 oz of milk ed, eat 1.5-2 lb of meat and organs, 6 eggs, cheese and yogurt, some broth, cream, butter, water, and honey.

Health: I improve my health, by doing many things, for example using eggs to wash my body and hair, natural toothpaste like coconut oil, only wearing natural material clothes, getting as much sun as possible, avoid plastic, improve my sleep, etc. There is so much to go into it would take forever to list it all. Some good channels to follow for health advice are, Excellent Health, Goatis, and Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

I try to do more things with normies, but tbh I can't stand most normie talk, I just don't care about football games or shit like that. I just stay quiet most of the day as I don't give a fuck or could care less. I have made good friendships online with other people who have similar interests like mine and will probably meet up with them soon. I play sports like tennis to have social interaction though.

I maintain good skin health by exposure to the sun, applying fats to my face, eat well and consuming organs like liver. Skincare is cope, it lowers your hormones and damages your skin in the long run. I microneedle 1x a week on my acne scars.

Volume: I massage my lips, microneedle them, apply fat, and eat loss of collagen to increase the plumpness and volume of my lips.

Width: I stretch my lips with the lip stretcher device found on this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/mouth-widening-appliances.133623/

I fix my posture by sleeping on the floor without a pillow. I also work with a posture coach and do certain stretch to benefit my situation. I also do chintucks. Some good places to check out about posture, are movemed, Whole body breathing, and functional patterns. I also do CrainoSacral Therapy, heres a video explaining it

I already touched on this but I avoid toxic things like skincare, polyester clothes, emfs etc. I get lots of sun and eat a high cholesterol diet, sleep well and be lightly active (going for walks and not being sedentary)

This is everything I am currently doing to improve my appearance and health, I will make a update in 1 year to see progress.

nothing about this is bad except for the bone smashing guy don’t hit it head that hard with a hammer unless u wanna go crazy just do light taps on zygomatic bone and chin Bonesmashing ur ramus is gonna cause tmj just do light tapes instead of smacking ur head that hard

nothing about this is bad except for the bone smashing tut don’t hit ur head that hard with a hammer unless u wanna go crazy just do light taps on zygomatic bone and chin Bonesmashing ur ramus is gonna cause tmj just do light tapes instead of smacking ur head that hard