My final exam results

How the fuck is 954/1000 = 96%
you got 954 on the supposedly "hardest exam in the world" but you cant even round a number properly jfl
This isn't the hardest exam in the world btw. That's jee, these are just my senior year exam's results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
This isn't the hardest exam in the world btw. That's jee, these are just my senior year exam's results
The "hardest exam" thing is complete horseshit tbh. Many internet pages claim chinese "gaokao" state exam to be the hardest in the world and yet when you look for examples of tasks from it on google, you see this shit jfl
Lul6

Basic trigonometry jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The "hardest exam" thing is complete horseshit tbh. Many internet pages claim chinese "gaokao" state exam to be the hardest in the world and yet when you look for examples of tasks from it on google, you see this shit jfl
View attachment 1199440
Basic trigonometry jfl
Gaokao isn't known for the difficulty of questions, if you want that then look up JEE advanced papers, the GaoKao is known for its duration its way longer and students have to spend at least 2–3 days in order to complete all of it and to make matters worse, there is a time limit. Only top 0.05% around 5 in 10,000 score enough in Gaokao to get admitted to universities like Qsinghua, Peking, Fudan etc.

Last edited: