my final frontier for looksmax

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i just need to lose weight to develop hollow cheeks i already have a wide jaw and good bone definition at 23% body fat my eye area is decent

i just need to lose weight to develop hollow cheeks i already have a wide jaw and good bone definition at 23% body fat my eye area is decent
just go do it? :feelsokman:

im doung it rn having black coffee for breakfast and easting light for lunch
I lost like 6% by drinking coffee and only eating one lunch at like 16:00-17:00 per day you can try it if you want

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
yeah im using this site too in the meantime as im losing weight. its a good way to make time go faster but going to leave as soon as im 10 %:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
yeah im using this site too in the meantime as im losing weight. its a good way to make time go faster but going to leave as soon as im 10 %:forcedsmile:
same here lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
I lost like 6% by drinking coffee and only eating one lunch at like 16:00-17:00 per day you can try it if you want
is coffee bad for agin

is coffee bad for agin
no and you can put very strong coffee in a small cup and add like half a decilitre of milk and its gonna be light and an apetite suppresor. thats what i do tbh. dont overdo it with the milk as its calories but very little is only 20 so go for it tbh or drink black coffee by the gallons which is 0 calories

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
What’s your height and weight?