my final looksmaxxing question. topicial theophylline for fat lipolysis on cheeks

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
trying to buy topical theophylline for cheap as cream, aminophylline, yohimibine is hard to get in australia, esp black friday sale maybe cheaper now. before i resort to more extreme methods like injecting fat dissolving substances, i wouldve done that rn tho tbh if not for current acne, planning on doing it next few months however

could i make own cream by crushing this theophylline tablet into powder n mixing with dsmo? also got some acne, idk if dsmo have risk with that

best wishes //mouse

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
trying to buy topical theophylline for cheap as cream, aminophylline, yohimibine is hard to get in australia, esp black friday sale maybe cheaper now. before i resort to more extreme methods like injecting fat dissolving substances, i wouldve done that rn tho tbh if not for current acne, planning on doing it next few months however

could i make own cream by crushing this theophylline tablet into powder n mixing with dsmo? also got some acne, idk if dsmo have risk with that

best wishes //mouse
View attachment 2567168
Rakshit bhai best luck god bless.
Miss you.
And the dance😍

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE

best wishes //mouse
View attachment 2567168
Legendaryyyyyyyyy
lion GIF

• Woah
My one of humble and best friend(idk he identifies me as friend) but i care, love and identified you as ur best friend.
You are the best userr on .org
As soon as you leave it will be good for you

• +1
Buy copiumphylline it's best, works for mental health too

• Love it
My one of humble and best friend(idk he identifies me as friend) but i care, love and identified you as ur best friend.
You are the best userr on .org
As soon as you leave it will be good for you
you are definitely my friend man wtf. thank you brother, and i reprise this back to you as well

Elephant Converse GIF
:y'all:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47272
  • Hmm...