My Final Speech

sтᴀʀʙoʏ

sтᴀʀʙoʏ

Rope nigger
At the moment of the war when -so it seems- all forces of hate and destruction have been gathered once again.

Perhaps for the final time, in the west, east and the south, the enemy forces are seeking to break through our front and give the death blow to Vietnam. I once again speak on the eve of 20th September just as I have done every year.

But never before did things stand on an edge of knife. Never before did the Vietnamese people have to defend their very lives under such enormous danger. Never before did Vietnam have to draw on its last strength to defend itself. Times such as these are rare in history. They are unique and unparalleled for the fighting generation that must survive them. Historical events of similar nature and extend, fade in our memory under the pain that we bear, under the sorrow that almost overwhelm us, under the tortured questions about our own future and that of our brave, sorely tested people.

I have been at Ho Chi Minh’s side more than twenty years. I have seen his rise and that of his movement from the smallest and most improbable beginnings up to the seizure of power and gave my best efforts to them as well. I have constantly been in his vicinity, as he led Vietnam through the events from 1945 to 1954 towards an incredible social, economic, and national recovery and to an unprecedented power.

North Vietnam Pathet Lao Khmer Rouge Communists Celebrate Vi
North Vietnam Pathet Lao Khmer Rouge Communists Celebrate Vi 1

I have experienced with him, like in August 1945, a hatred and envy filled world against him, his flourishing work, and the Vietnamese people, sufficient for them to have gained the blessing and eternal fortune.
Bc ang Cng Chng Chu Hnh Qun Uncle is With Us On Our C

Times like these we experience today demand a leader of insight, wisdom and drive. They demand a steadfastness of heart and soul, that only appear rarely in history but when they do appear, they produce the most admirable achievements of human genius. Who can deny that Ho Chi Minh has the right to feel these words apply to him and his deeds in our coming generations? What can the enemy response? No, the Vietnamese chose him, by free election made him their Fuhrer.
Chaa

Once more the armies of the enemy powers storm against our defensive fronts. Behind them is the slavering force of International Jewry that wants no peace until it has reached satanic goal of world destruction. They have nothing superior numbers, their stupid and insane destructiveness, and their diabolical lust for annihilation, behind which lurk the chaos of the collapse of civilized humanity.

Opposing this apparently all-powerful coalition of satanic forces brings with it tests and burdens of superhuman nature, but that is not dishonorable- the opposite in fact. To bravely accept a battle that is unavoidable, inescapable, to wage it in the name of divine providence, to have confidence in it and its eventual blessing, to stand before fair with a pure conscience and clean hands , to bear all suffering and every test in the most difficult hours of the final battle.

Rather than hoisting the white flag of surrender that the enemy expects, raise the crimson banner of fanatical resistance
We Fight Because We Must Fight

These terrible times, feeling bound in our hearts the sorrows and trials, thus showing that the enemy can wound us but not kill us, that they can beat us bloody but not force us down, torture us but not demoralize us!
KILL

The insanity that the enemy powers have unleashed on humanity has gone beyond all bounds

LISTEN VIETNAMESE!
For the war is nearing its end! Millions of people will look to this man from every land on earth. He will show people the way ,we look to him full of hope and with a deep unshakable faith. We stand behind him with fortitude and courage: soldier and civilian, men, women and children, a people determined to do everything to defend Vietnam's life and honor.
First Indochina Warep55

We will never desert him, no matter how desperate and dangerous the hour. We stand with him, as he stand with us, in Vietnamese loyalty that we have sworn and shall fulfill. Our misfortune has made us mature but not robbed us of our character. Vietnam will forever be the land of loyalty. It will celebrate its greatest triumphs in the midst of danger.

Never will history record that in these days the people deserted Ho Chi Minh or Ho Chi Minh deserted his people. May he remain what he is to us and always was - Our Ho Chi Minh!
First Indochina Warep25
First Indochina Warep25 1

And that is victory!

@StreegeReturn @Jiyn @Gallowglass @Blkpill Godfather @Jamesothy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22230, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Niko69 please end my suffering

Lieutenant @StreegeReturn please write a letter to my mother, tell her that I died a brave soldier, believing in Ho Chi Minh and my Fatherland

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Niklaus Mikaelson