My first college party ever

S

Sociallyautistic

Iron
Hey guys today i'm going to my first party ever in college and i want to know how can i slay the maximum of foids there.
Give my tips i'm realy socially awkward with women in general

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Klasik616, Akhi and 2 others
How to slay? Have good face. That's it. You're a slayer now, Harry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, whiteislandpill, BoredPrince and 5 others
How to slay? Have good face. That's it. You're a slayer now, Harry.
I'm low htn but anyway i don't know how to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, PlayersGetPlayed and truthhurts
I'm low htn but anyway i don't know how to talk to girls
just alc max to lossen up, and as long is your not hideous you can just say whatever and should be fine

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PlayersGetPlayed, watah and 2 others
i dont understand where college parties are held is it in the library or nah? like whwre i go for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, watah and truthhurts
Well I'm a dateless 28 year old KHHV truecel so I can't help you. :ogre:
ur literally volcel and asexual not nonnt so just give us the rizz secrets nigga:incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and Gengar
i dont understand where college parties are held is it in the library or nah? like whwre i go for them
It's invite only. Moggers get the invite by text.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, truthhurts and isis_Bleach
Idk they were talking about in my class and then i found about it in instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and truthhurts
Try and spot iois and make a confident approach. If your htn you will be getting iois at party’s.if not getting ioi sometimes it just a cockfest then nonetheless make a confident approach. Drop the line “excuse me miss I must say you are very beautiful “ based on her reaction either call it a day or have some small talk for a min or 2 , then ask her to kiss your cheek to if she agrees then ask her how about on the lips. Done

• Woah
Reactions: username1000
Nah i dont think it's invite only (i hope not
I was making a joke by referring to a 2008 movie called Never Back Down. It is an MMA film. There is an underground event and it's called The Beatdown, fighters get the time and location per text. :ogre:

Library???:feelsuhh: Brœ com on, it depends what school you go to though

• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Library???:feelsuhh: Brœ com on, it depends what school you go to though
jst nt maxx and find a group of at least ltn or degens who aren't akward and usually word gets around on campus for where parties are.

at my school, there are only mainly frat parties, and some at off-campus housing + bars

but library ...JFL

Try and spot iois and make a confident approach. If your htn you will be getting iois at party’s.if not getting ioi sometimes it just a cockfest then nonetheless make a confident approach. Drop the line “excuse me miss I must say you are very beautiful “ based on her reaction either call it a day or have some small talk for a min or 2 , then ask her to kiss your cheek to if she agrees then ask her how about on the lips. Done
What is iois cockfest and nonetheless btw?
I'm khhv so idk how to be confident to ask them to kiss me

I was making a joke by referring to a 2008 movie called Never Back Down. It is an MMA film. There is an underground event and it's called The Beatdown, fighters get the time and location per text. :ogre:
Bro that why you're khhv😂

get drunk so you can be confident

• +1
Reactions: tsnakee
just alc max to lossen up, and as long is your not hideous you can just say whatever and should be fine
nah not whatever nigga don't go around saying shit like muh jews muh ethnics

A few tips here:

1) Have your looks on point (be looksmaxxed), face and muscles are what matter most, then clothes that show that off.
2) Have an extraverted personality and be the type of guy who's not afraid to make the first move and to start conversations with strangers

If you have only one of those, you will not succeed, and if you have neither, you're better off not even going.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
nah not whatever nigga don't go around saying shit like muh jews muh ethnics
well no dah, just jester and nt maxx and your fine

ex

(you) - "hi sloot whats you major"
(sloot) -"hi:p im in gender studies"
(you) -"wow that's so interesting, u dtf?"

that ez bro

A few tips here:

1) Have your looks on point (be looksmaxxed), face and muscles are what matter most, then clothes that show that off.
2) Have an extraverted personality and be the type of guy who's not afraid to make the first move and to start conversations with strangers

If you have only one of those, you will not succeed, and if you have neither, you're better off not even going.
Ok thanks for the response i'll try to talk to people

Hey guys today i'm going to my first party ever in college and i want to know how can i slay the maximum of foids there.
Clavicular method>>>>>:soy::feelsuhh:

well no dah, just jester and nt maxx and your fine

ex

(you) - "hi sloot whats you major"
(sloot) -"hi:p im in gender studies"
(you) -"wow that's so interesting, u dtf?"

that ez bro
Dtf?

Ok thanks for the response i'll try to talk to people
As someone who is autistic, I'd say my biggest challenge has been not knowing when it's appropriate to talk to strangers. Most of my life, I would just not talk to anyone who didn't talk to me first because in my mind, it was weird to talk to people who I didn't know, and in a way I was kind of afraid of them rejecting me. But a few times over the past few years, I've started conversations with people and made some good connections that way. In college it is even easier because you have something in common. Otherwise, as an adult, meetup groups tend to be the best way of meeting people, not the site itself but events organized by your city, my struggle is finding such events that interest me or finding people I like in those events, it's really a matter of luck and open mindedness.

• +1
As someone who is autistic, I'd say my biggest challenge has been not knowing when it's appropriate to talk to strangers. Most of my life, I would just not talk to anyone who didn't talk to me first because in my mind, it was weird to talk to people who I didn't know, and in a way I was kind of afraid of them rejecting me. But a few times over the past few years, I've started conversations with people and made some good connections that way. In college it is even easier because you have something in common. Otherwise, as an adult, meetup groups tend to be the best way of meeting people, not the site itself but events organized by your city, my struggle is finding such events that interest me or finding people I like in those events, it's really a matter of luck and open mindedness.
True but honestly i don't find anyone like myself . It's either people who are really socially good or incels and even guys like me in dont wanna talk to them. But yeah i'll try to go as many events as possible

I'm a Virgin so i'd like to build a relationship first honestly

act social and drink

• +1
Reactions: Sociallyautistic
depends where you go, but most girls , especially freshmen are pretty much all sloots in college, are you htn, mtn, ltn??
Low htn

• +1
depends where you go, but most girls , especially freshmen are pretty much all sloots in college, are you htn, mtn, ltn??
The things is my prom is full of dude there is not a lot of female there

Tell the foids how you are the supreme gentleman and how they should go for people with class and intelligence. If they refuse, spray pepper spray in their eyes, go onto a balcony and start manically laughing in an autistic way. Woman love people who do that.

all seriousness, don't go with plans. just go to get your face out there.

most of the time, women will do the rest over time