my first experience in a nightclub

R

Ronnie

Master
I gotta start by saying that experiences like this show that lookism ≠ real life. I thought I was going to see a bunch of 6’4 giga chads grinding with hot girls but not really. Everyone was really old. I’m talking about late twenties and early thirties. No one was really mingling. People usually came in groups (saw no one doing a solo thing). Girls would come with girls and dance. Boys would come with boys and dance. The whole thing was pretty boring. People just drank their drink and bopped their head to the music. A lot of people on their phones pretending to have a blast. I’m short like 5’5 and didn’t really get height mogged by the men or women. The few times I did the dude was deathnic or ugly asf. The women like I said were past the prime and just ugly in general. This wasn’t a super high end nightclub but it’s up there. I’m not sure if I should try somewhere else or if all the incels came out tonight to party.

I did see a few people making out and about to fuck but that’s just trashy asf and they seem to be a couple not random. Overall your not missing much by not hitting up nightclubs. I guess zoomers killed clubbing out. I would go maybe to flex on the gram but besides that just go on tinder.

Clubs are for incels. GL people skip the bullshit and scam of clubs and just cut to the chase with Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Ronnie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327