My first frat party+11th lay

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’m visiting my boy at Indiana for Halloween weekend and yesterday he took me to his frat. My first frat party but that’s not where the day started.

We spent the morning watching sports, then spent the afternoon playing drinking games in the front yard. Like 10-20 dudes drinking in the yard shooting the shit. Some fat hyper charismatic Mexican homie named Steve said I looked like a young David hasselhoff and proceeded to call me David the whole time.

After a while I popped some sleeping pills and took like a 3 hour nap on the floor. Got up, watched more sports, put on my John B fit, and pregamed for the frat. I drank a whole Red Bull and like 4 shots of vodka at midnight Jfl.

At the frat we partied in the basement. I was pounding claws trying to grow some balls. Standing with my friend in the back when a girl approaches me. Minute or two later and we’re making out. Sick. She and her friends went upstairs but I talked with the homie and some more girls.

Made it into the crowd once I was more fucked up. Met some more girls including the one I’d end up hanging with the rest of the party. I got extremely fucked up, had a blast, made out with that girl a lot. Had a drunk handstand contest with some girl at like 3-4 am. Ate shit but redeemed myself with one of these which I hadn’t even attempted in years but pearled bc that’s what chads do.

Basically it was a great time and I want to go back to school so I can have a few years of this lifestyle. Got some girls approaching me so if I got some practice and some balls I bet I could pull hella being in a frat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Biiyo03, oldcelloser and 18 others
@sytyl @Biggdink Fratpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
At the party I’d been texting this girl from tinder. Like gibberish retard almost blackout texts. She still came and picked me up around 4 am. I was bordering on blackout drunk and hadn’t showered in like two days so still had all the sweat on me from that concert 😂 but I’m chad so even my sweat smells good.

We drove to a spot in the woods to hook up. She was a greeeeaaat fuck. Great rider, nice body, good moans. Very horny, passionate shit which was a nice break from the last few lays I’ve had with low sex drive girls on meds. Condom broke and she was on her period so it was a bloody mess but idgaf. Her pussy felt good as fuck.

First round I came in her bc I didn’t realize the condom broke but she’s on her period and she sent me a snap today of her taking plan B so I’m good. Instead of leaving we cuddled and talked and listened to music in her backseat til the sun came up. Shes super chill. Then we fucked raw again in a parking lot in broad daylight lol. Takes me forever to nut and we were both exhausted so she went and sucked her blood off my dick no hesitation.

We talked about my travels and how wack it is to sight see and go to national parks alone. She said she’d go with me, which I ignored kek. And she asked about seeing me again some time, so I guess she’s a new addition to my future nationwide network of fuckbuddies.

Then we went to McDonald’s to grab breakfast and she dropped me at home. Went to bed at like 10 am :hnghn:

And that was one of the chaddiest, drunkest, funnest nights of my life!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member, Carolus and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Biiyo03, one job away and 7 others
You should have raped and mutilated the girl at the party

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member
Good text game imo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, PYT and 1 other person
Jfl now you text girls like me

:lul:

• Hmm...
View attachment 1386757View attachment 1386758View attachment 1386760View attachment 1386761View attachment 1386762Here’s the girl and the convo since some of you like to see my text game. No she wasn’t fat, just some thick thighs and a nice butt, decent tits.

@stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee @AlexAP @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @one job away @RealLooksmaxxer @wanttobeattractive @MyAssStinksLikeShit @gamma @Gargantuan @ShowerMaxxing @tyronelite @ifyouwannabemylover @LastHopeForNorman @MoeZart @ArvidGustavsson @Xangsane @turkproducer @PYT @Carolus @LooksOverAll im also happy to report that when I’ve got people to hang with I’m not active on here at all. I much prefer socializing irl I just don’t have people to hang with back home
don't feel guilty about using these whores as sex toys, if there using tinder they can't be any good and are low value sluts

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, maxxedfalloutdweller and OOGABOOGA
how many matches do you get? what is considered more then average number of matches on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and OOGABOOGA
Why HMM me , we are certified slayers 🤝

• +1
how many matches do you get? what is considered more then average number of matches on tinder?
Idk what average would be. And it’s hard to say since it depends so much on elo and location and probably other variables. But you can control for elo by looking at the first day or two on a new account, and how many likes/matches you get in that time before the boost dies off. I got 99+ after 6 hours in a big, very competitive city and without good nt pics. Idk how top tier that is but it’s gotta be in the 90s percentile wise

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Idk what average would be. And it’s hard to say since it depends so much on elo and location and probably other variables. But you can control for elo by looking at the first day or two on a new account, and how many likes/matches you get in that time before the boost dies off. I got 99+ after 6 hours in a big, very competitive city and without good nt pics. Idk how top tier that is but it’s gotta be in the 90s percentile wise
women like you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, Xangsane and 1 other person
View attachment 1386757View attachment 1386758View attachment 1386760View attachment 1386761View attachment 1386762Here’s the girl and the convo since some of you like to see my text game. No she wasn’t fat, just some thick thighs and a nice butt, decent tits.

@stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee @AlexAP @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @one job away @RealLooksmaxxer @wanttobeattractive @MyAssStinksLikeShit @gamma @Gargantuan @ShowerMaxxing @tyronelite @ifyouwannabemylover @LastHopeForNorman @MoeZart @ArvidGustavsson @Xangsane @turkproducer @PYT @Carolus @LooksOverAll im also happy to report that when I’ve got people to hang with I’m not active on here at all. I much prefer socializing irl I just don’t have people to hang with back home
Your text game is so much better than mine :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
College Contrast:

LooksMax.me:

View attachment 1386752
Basically it was a great time and I want to go back to school so I can have a few years of this lifestyle. Got some girls approaching me so if I got some practice and some balls I bet I could pull hella being in a frat.

incels.is:

Screenshot from 2021 10 31 23 39 15

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, koalendo and Xangsane
At the party I’d been texting this girl from tinder. Like gibberish retard almost blackout texts. She still came and picked me up around 4 am. I was bordering on blackout drunk and hadn’t showered in like two days so still had all the sweat on me from that concert 😂 but I’m chad so even my sweat smells good.

We drove to a spot in the woods to hook up. She was a greeeeaaat fuck. Great rider, nice body, good moans. Very horny, passionate shit which was a nice break from the last few lays I’ve had with low sex drive girls on meds. Condom broke and she was on her period so it was a bloody mess but idgaf. Her pussy felt good as fuck.

First round I came in her bc I didn’t realize the condom broke but she’s on her period and she sent me a snap today of her taking plan B so I’m good. Instead of leaving we cuddled and talked and listened to music in her backseat til the sun came up. Shes super chill. Then we fucked raw again in a parking lot in broad daylight lol. Takes me forever to nut and we were both exhausted so she went and sucked her blood off my dick no hesitation.

We talked about my travels and how wack it is to sight see and go to national parks alone. She said she’d go with me, which I ignored kek. And she asked about seeing me again some time, so I guess she’s a new addition to my future nationwide network of fuckbuddies.

Then we went to McDonald’s to grab breakfast and she dropped me at home. Went to bed at like 10 am :hnghn:

Cuddled and talked about how youre both going to hell for eternity. Kill yourself nigger this is pathetic. You are possessed by the demons that live in that forest, i hope you dont have a horrific car crash in the next few days (not) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, oldcelloser, Warlow and 1 other person
niggas really out here making out with random hoes 1 minute after meeting? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
niggas really out here making out with random hoes 1 minute after meeting? :feelswhy:
This weekend is the first time I’ve experienced that bc I rarely party or go out but yes, 3 girls in two nights, plus the one I fucked off tinder and one that I went to a party with off tinder on Friday but we didn’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
This weekend is the first time I’ve experienced that bc I rarely party or go out but yes, 3 girls in two nights, plus the one I fucked off tinder and one that I went to a party with off tinder on Friday but we didn’t do anything
I've been approached at parties twice b4 but both times it was a pain in the ass for me to actually make anything happen. I had to just get their snaps and to schedule nights to hang out and shit and they wouldn't give me the ok to go for it til the 3rd or 4th date. Idk if ethnic girls have too much respect for themselves or if I'm just awk and too pussy to try anything

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Imagine having even half of what this man did in one night :feelswah:

Text game is goals, far better than whatever you'd call mine :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., one job away and OOGABOOGA
I’m visiting my boy at Indiana for Halloween weekend and yesterday he took me to his frat. My first frat party but that’s not where the day started.

We spent the morning watching sports, then spent the afternoon playing drinking games in the front yard. Like 10-20 dudes drinking in the yard shooting the shit. Some fat hyper charismatic Mexican homie named Steve said I looked like a young David hasselhoff and proceeded to call me David the whole time.

After a while I popped some sleeping pills and took like a 3 hour nap on the floor. Got up, watched more sports, put on my John B fit, and pregamed for the frat. I drank a whole Red Bull and like 4 shots of vodka at midnight Jfl.

At the frat we partied in the basement. I was pounding claws trying to grow some balls. Standing with my friend in the back when a girl approaches me. Minute or two later and we’re making out. Sick. She and her friends went upstairs but I talked with the homie and some more girls.

Made it into the crowd once I was more fucked up. Met some more girls including the one I’d end up hanging with the rest of the party. I got extremely fucked up, had a blast, made out with that girl a lot. Had a drunk handstand contest with some girl at like 3-4 am. Ate shit but redeemed myself with one of these which I hadn’t even attempted in years but pearled bc that’s what chads do.
View attachment 1386752
good for you as of rn you might feeling like shit

• Hmm...
So this is what op looks like
3449F6FF F9BD 436D A6F0 B3A3230BE8B4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
im also happy to report that when I’ve got people to hang with I’m not active on here at all. I much prefer socializing irl I just don’t have people to hang with back home
Wish I was that NT. Every convo with me leads to nothing

• +1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and lebanegro
  • Love it
you know I always got your back, but man she looks vile :sick: you're easily mogging her by 3-4 points
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 01 um 103754
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 01 um 103830

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and OOGABOOGA

Nice girl.

Btw, you didn't blur her number enough, it can be clearly seen, every .org user could call her now.

• Woah
Nice girl.

Btw, you didn't blur her number enough, it can be clearly seen, every .org user could call her now.
Omg :hnghn: my brightness was low when I made the thread

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and AlexAP
Mirin bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
Yo better get a mod to remove it asap before some .is refugees see this
why? I already saved it. whoever wants to call that whore can PM me in case anyone removes the pic of her phone number. don't see a reason why she shouldn't be terrorized and OP cannot be blamed anyways (as far as I know)

@MoeZart she looks good in the first pic tbh. Filthy in the 2nd
Cuddled and talked about how youre both going to hell for eternity. Kill yourself nigger this is pathetic. You are possessed by the demons that live in that forest, i hope you dont have a horrific car crash in the next few days (not) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
based tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7098 and OOGABOOGA
S

Last edited:
Her room looks like utter shithole with random shit spread on the floor, fucking hate messy and dirty people. I can instantly make a psychological profile of her just by looking at her living quarters and the fact that shes wearing dirty sneakers on the floor she probably sleeps on

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tony and OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Toth's thot, Gargantuan and 6 others
do some threesomes/4somes for us, chad!

• +1
So this is what op looks like
View attachment 1386873
Similar coloring and shit collagen and good eyebrows but he’s got better eye area and forward growth. I’ve probably got more bone but I’m more recessed, he mogs
do some threesomes/4somes for us, chad!
If I make that happen I’ll definitely use it to farm rep here
Her room looks like utter shithole with random shit spread on the floor, fucking hate messy and dirty people. I can instantly make a psychological profile of her just by looking at her living quarters and the fact that shes wearing dirty sneakers on the floor she probably sleeps on
Ok and? A couple of 20 somethings with problems cured their loneliness for a night by having some great sex. Not like I’m the pinnacle of mental health and having my shit together and if you’re here you probably aren’t either
you know I always got your back, but man she looks vile :sick: you're easily mogging her by 3-4 points
View attachment 1387061View attachment 1387062
Mogging by 3-4 points is my norm. Guess what? I don’t mind. It was a great fuck and she was cool. I had an awesome night!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
good for you as of rn you might feeling like shit
What? I’m good, just tired
Wish I was that NT. Every convo with me leads to nothing
I’m just a likable guy I guess. I’m spite of my insecurity and social anxiety people have always fucked with me. I’m just not great at really solid friendships or relationships bc kinda damaged goods
I've been approached at parties twice b4 but both times it was a pain in the ass for me to actually make anything happen. I had to just get their snaps and to schedule nights to hang out and shit and they wouldn't give me the ok to go for it til the 3rd or 4th date. Idk if ethnic girls have too much respect for themselves or if I'm just awk and too pussy to try anything
Brutal but yeah I have no game or deliberate approach or flirting skills the shit that happens for me happens bc the girl wanted it. Very blackpilling weekend. I visit my friend and party at his frat with him and his roommates. 5 normies who are in the frat and stranger visitor chadlite and I’m getting approached and slaying
don't feel guilty about using these whores as sex toys, if there using tinder they can't be any good and are low value sluts
Why would I feel guilty? We both wanted to fuck and so we fucked. No ones using anyway. With how drunk I was she low key raped me by legal definition but if that’s rape I like it
Imagine having even half of what this man did in one night :feelswah:

Text game is goals, far better than whatever you'd call mine :lul:
Your text game is so much better than mine :pepefrown:
Jfl I asked to suck her blood and made a norm Macdonald reference and you had me up for good text game. My game=be hot and run numbers

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
Ooga is slowly evolving into a chad..
Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
My brightness was low, I’ve reported it to mods like 5 times and the lazy mfs don’t care. If anyone actually sends her shit ur gay af
Too late. She's probably had 10+ messages sent already.

Last edited:
My brightness was low, I’ve reported it to mods like 5 times and the lazy mfs don’t care. If anyone actually sends her shit ur gay af
You don't need to worry about me but I'm 99% certain others will or have already contacted her. At least you won't ever make this mistake again

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP