My first job experience and how i got fired

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
fired from my job for saying one of the office staff had nice tits it's funny though cause I said it over email but she definitely liked me think she would of been intrested if I said it in person but no not autistic just been sheltered into a soft lifestyle and now I got all these problems and I have this stubbornness about me where it's like why the fuck should I work and pay you but no with the office staff member I was only saying it to werid her out to get her to fuck of cause I was wearing pair of shorts and for some reason I promise you I'm not lying somone was making a complaint that they could see my cock and bare in mind it was a nursing home so its all woman workers but yea it pissed me of alot since all the asian workers were wearing tight leggings short crop tops but me wearing dark blue with a bit of cock outline which I know make sure it's never showing but after that it pissed me of so I subtly started ignoring the office workers and I'll be honest started getting lazy at work cause I'm a real man I did so much overtime for those motherfuckers and the hypocrisy of pointing out a cockoutline but the females wearing revealing clothes didnt get a single complaint so yea ignored one of the office staff she got desperate for my attention literally walked past her in a hallway not saying anything cause my blood was boiling she called me in at the end of day in her office asking what's wrong and I said there was nothing wrong and just sitting there i was so pissed because you got to realise I haven't had many interactions so this broke all faith for me and so yea made a email saying I just dont want to look at the woman cause they make me horny and I was just avoiding eye contact with you cause those nice tits of you but that was complete bullshit I just wanted her to go oh theres that weirdo not oh let's get him fired but it dont matter got a new job with men no bitchy girls complaining about looking at my cock bare in mind I'm fucking tall so you look up you dont look down at my cock and I know it wasn't a fitty complaining it was definitely a munter but yea I'm not autistic its sheltered life lack of experience with woman and less snakey behavior so you know it's hard to adjust I would like advice but I did flirt with alot of workers and one office staff member like to the point where I hugged her but picked her up and she was giggling but yea help need advice with woman because I can make moves and the girls dont regurgitate from my touch but I just need help I'm always stuck I always start thinking about my lack of dad in life cause always in prison and emotionally abusive mum so maybe I wouldve had a job if i didnt write the bullshit email but it's hard sometimes trying to control my emotions because I'm getting told of cause somone is staring at my cock it's a fucking joke

Read every word

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Here's the officer worker I was flirting with and that I picked her up when I hugged and you know when slipping the hands off I would stroke down the waist then off

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927-101814_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927-101814_Snapchat.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927-101814_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927-101814_Snapchat.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
It's true low inhib as fuck

0 grammar for an “office” nursing home worker. Indian erotica fiction

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moggathon, Gaygymmaxx, RiceCel1234 and 3 others
Bro I'm jimsonbobson not indian wtf alot of the workers were indian and nepali

dnr

• +1
Reactions: gimpygunk
Muh Low inhib

You are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Read but did not understand half of it. From what I understand, you sexually harassed someone?

What happened to this forum why are they all so gay fucking talking about sexual harrassment tiktok fags don't know how much was reciprocated its embarrassing man like I was flirting with slot no complaints but the dick thing just sent me over the edge alright though got a new job but dam people here are gay asf we need .me back not .jew

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
oh you said I'm a office worker fuck no lol eith my attention span I'd go on fucking swords and sandals or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
oh you said I'm a office worker fuck no lol eith my attention span I'd go on fucking swords and sandals or some shit
Was just playing that shit yesterday jfl

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
reading this shit as 1 long ass sentence was a pain

52F5D2FA 6BC1 463A 99EB AA32E9BF659E

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Itsmelurking505
fired from my job for saying one of the office staff had nice tits it's funny though cause I said it over email but she definitely liked me think she would of been intrested if I said it in person but no not autistic just been sheltered into a soft lifestyle and now I got all these problems and I have this stubbornness about me where it's like why the fuck should I work and pay you but no with the office staff member I was only saying it to werid her out to get her to fuck of cause I was wearing pair of shorts and for some reason I promise you I'm not lying somone was making a complaint that they could see my cock and bare in mind it was a nursing home so its all woman workers but yea it pissed me of alot since all the asian workers were wearing tight leggings short crop tops but me wearing dark blue with a bit of cock outline which I know make sure it's never showing but after that it pissed me of so I subtly started ignoring the office workers and I'll be honest started getting lazy at work cause I'm a real man I did so much overtime for those motherfuckers and the hypocrisy of pointing out a cockoutline but the females wearing revealing clothes didnt get a single complaint so yea ignored one of the office staff she got desperate for my attention literally walked past her in a hallway not saying anything cause my blood was boiling she called me in at the end of day in her office asking what's wrong and I said there was nothing wrong and just sitting there i was so pissed because you got to realise I haven't had many interactions so this broke all faith for me and so yea made a email saying I just dont want to look at the woman cause they make me horny and I was just avoiding eye contact with you cause those nice tits of you but that was complete bullshit I just wanted her to go oh theres that weirdo not oh let's get him fired but it dont matter got a new job with men no bitchy girls complaining about looking at my cock bare in mind I'm fucking tall so you look up you dont look down at my cock and I know it wasn't a fitty complaining it was definitely a munter but yea I'm not autistic its sheltered life lack of experience with woman and less snakey behavior so you know it's hard to adjust I would like advice but I did flirt with alot of workers and one office staff member like to the point where I hugged her but picked her up and she was giggling but yea help need advice with woman because I can make moves and the girls dont regurgitate from my touch but I just need help I'm always stuck I always start thinking about my lack of dad in life cause always in prison and emotionally abusive mum so maybe I wouldve had a job if i didnt write the bullshit email but it's hard sometimes trying to control my emotions because I'm getting told of cause somone is staring at my cock it's a fucking joke
Dnrd learn to use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505