My first post (I’m drunk and high af)

D

Deleted member 18494

Diamond
Fuck tallfags. You don’t know how blessed you are. I was in the Bus rn and this bitch was constantly looking at this tallfag who sat near her while she didn’t look at me even once. I swear to the god who spat on me, she didn’t even look at me once. I hate my life, i hate myself, o god, why did you shit on me that hard, what did I do to you so you hate me so much? If anyone complains about my English, i don’t live in a English speaking countrie and don’t use google trabslate, so fuck off and cry yourself to sleep faggot.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18086 and 1 other person
he had good looking face
Oh yes. He was just sitting there like a faggot, just existing and she was looking at him every 2 seconds like if she needed his dick to survive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15577 and infidel hunter
Sup, Richard Coper. What happened to your .is account?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18494
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18465
It's giga suifuel. When I walk with my normie looking friends who are just tall and get iois and I just exist nobody even know that I exist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18494 and Deleted member 18465
Fuck tallfags. You don’t know how blessed you are. I was in the Bus rn and this bitch was constantly looking at this tallfag who sat near her while she didn’t look at me even once. I swear to the god who spat on me, she didn’t even look at me once. I hate my life, i hate myself, o god, why did you shit on me that hard, what did I do to you so you hate me so much? If anyone complains about my English, i don’t live in a English speaking countrie and don’t use google trabslate, so fuck off and cry yourself to sleep faggot.
Even 6’2 isn’t tall here. It’s normal male height

which is why i dont ride the bus

which is why i dont ride the bus
I am afraid of driving. Everyone just fucks me up and says I should do a car license but I am afraid like a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 18086
what would you consider tall and can I ask which country you live in?