My first session with the therapist

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
A follow up to this thread

This was the first of my five sessions that I've booked with the therapist

The therapist was a foid in her late 40s. I didn't want to go for therapy or this crap but my parents forced me to

The first session was just talking and getting to know each other.

I opened up to her about all my troubles.My anxiety issues,the mood swings, the feeling of worthlessness loneliness and depression. She also asked me for particular incidents that could have triggered such behaviour.I had a vague memories of a few that I told her.She also talked to my parents about my behavior and what they could do on thier behalf to help me get out of this mess that I have got myself into

She put me on anti anxiety pills and wants hold onto the anti depressants since she doesn't feel the need to do so.Ngl the experience was good.It was nice to have someone that you could talk to and not having to worry about the repercussions.

I have another session this Saturday let's see how it goes.The therapy hasn't started yet but I hope this helps my situation tbh

In b4 larp here's proof
IMG 20210310 163508

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 12002 and Adriana Lima
over

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You can see right through these drug pushers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Lihito and Jason Voorhees
You can see right through these drug pushers.
They are placebos usually.Any human interaction can be therapeutic if you're starting from isolation like I am.So I might be going outside Today to talk to some of my friends who I've lost contact with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
A follow up to this thread

This was the first of my five sessions that I've booked with the therapist

The therapist was a foid in her late 40s. I didn't want to go for therapy or this crap but my parents forced me to

The first session was just talking and getting to know each other.

I opened up to her about all my troubles.My anxiety issues,the mood swings, the feeling of worthlessness loneliness and depression. She also asked me for particular incidents that could have triggered such behaviour.I had a vague memories of a few that I told her.She also talked to my parents about my behavior and what they could do on thier behalf to help me get out of this mess that I have got myself into

She put me on anti anxiety pills and wants hold onto the anti depressants since she doesn't feel the need to do so.Ngl the experience was good.It was nice to have someone that you could talk to and not having to worry about the repercussions.

I have another session this Saturday let's see how it goes.The therapy hasn't started yet but I hope this helps my situation tbh

In b4 larp here's proof
View attachment 1033736
This looks Like autism logo

don’t let them put you on the pills, it’s the mark of the beast. Resist their lies and rise above. You’re made for more than this, I know you know it. Don’t let them limit you with these chemicals, you know what to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Well that's good. If it makes you feel better.