MY FIRST SKINCARE ROUTINE - TIPS?

TheUpcomingE

TheUpcomingE

Iron
Hello there people, I'm 22 and have decent skin, no pimples, no blackheads, nothing, never followed any skincare routine. It's just dry, especially once I get out of the shower, and pale white + a slight yellow tone.

I've been exposing myself out to the sun 15-17 minutes a day for the last 5 days with no sunscreen on and I already see results, yet I need to improve it.
What kind of skin routine do you guys recommend? Here's what I thought by taking into consideration I have dry skin:

Moisturizer (2x-3x a day)
Cleanse (1x a day)
Exfoliator (1x a week)
Anti-aging + eye-cream (every night)

Do you recommend any better ingredient/tool to take my skin to the next level?

Last edited:
@benignice

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Do you recommend something, in particular, to take my skin to the next level?
anti-age maxxing, for future. Sunblock, daily.

For skintonemaxxing:

* beta carotene maxxing (supplement or vegetable/fruit maxxing. Creates that orange brown golden glow. The best type of tan, better then sun tan even)
* red light therapy (15 minutes per day) brings blood to the surface of your skin and produces a better tan through increased oxidation of melanin.

i bought ths one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33044154084.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2c574c4dTfKZWu

At your age. If you have good skin quality. No need yet, likely. To go Collagen maxxing yet. But yopu should likely start that stuff past mid 20's.
Not needed though, I think. If 22 and good skin quality. Just sunblock and moisterizer and not much tanning, should be enough for collagen.
If has pimples, then yes to retin-A

anti-age maxxing, for future. Sunblock, daily.

For skintonemaxxing:

* beta carotene maxxing (supplement or vegetable/fruit maxxing. Creates that orange brown golden glow. The best type of tan, better then sun tan even)
* red light therapy (15 minutes per day) brings blood to the surface of your skin and produces a better tan through increased oxidation of melanin.

i bought ths one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33044154084.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2c574c4dTfKZWu

At your age. If you have good skin quality. No need yet, likely. To go Collagen maxxing yet. But yopu should likely start that stuff past mid 20's.

Not needed though, I think. If 22 and good skin quality. Just sunblock and moisterizer and not much tanning, should be enough for collagen.
If has pimples, then yes to retin-A

Okay, so I'm not buying an anti-aging. Why do you recommend a sunblock btw ? I heard sunblocks are good if you stay hours out, I put myself out to the sun for just 15-17 minutes a day.

Regarding skintonemaxxing, Imma go for beta carotene maxxing since it's the easier one.

Okay, so I'm not buying an anti-aging. Why do you recommend a sunblock btw ? I heard sunblocks are good if you stay hours out, I put myself out to the sun for just 15-17 minutes a day.

Regarding skintonemaxxing, Imma go for beta carotene maxxing since it's the easier one.
better safe than sorry OP

Is betacarotene maxxing and 15 minutes out to the sun enough to get an orange skin tone + pinky rose over the cheekbones area?

@eduardkoopman

Dk if it's important, I'm pale white + a slight yellow tone.

Last edited:
Why do you recommend a sunblock btw ? I heard sunblocks are good if you stay hours out, I put myself out to the sun for just 15-17 minutes a day.
Why. Because of this:

better safe than sorry OP
I agree.

All older people. With great skin quality. ALL, praise how they stayed out of the sun, and/or wore sunblock and how it safed their skin!!
I 100% agree. If you wanna have good skin, well into 40's. You need to do protection stuff. Otherwise skin falls of a cliff in after mid 30's like it does with most men.

Example cases:

the-sun-and-its-effects-on-the-skin_1.jpeg

I recall an interview. How Jannifer Aniston disliked how she was a bit careless in her 20's with tanning and sunblock. But she said (if I recall correctly) that she changed her habits already ather 20's. And sunblock daily.

Alls above women. In their 50's and brinkley even in her 60's. But mogg the average mid 30-something woman skin quality wise.

1 non famous person example.
This woman started retin-A in her mid 30's. And retin-A users HAVE TO wear sunblock daily (imo).Because Retin-A makes skin sensitive, for burning.
That woman at 64 in this video moggs the average late-30 something woman also. In skin quality.

So boyos, that don't wear sunblock. It's OVER after 40, for sure, if you don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
worthless without daily sunscreen.
Depening on your skin consider adding Retin a.
Consider adding some more hydration.

Try to exfoliate with BHA/AHA 2-3 times a week at least.
Consider adding serums later on as well

Imagine intentionally wrecking your collagen by bathing your face in uva rays. Truly over for low iq brainlets.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Is betacarotene maxxing and 15 minutes out to the sun enough to get an orange skin tone + pinky rose over the cheekbones area?

@eduardkoopman

Dk if it's important, I'm pale white + a slight yellow tone.
Both of these 2 mentioned things, should create enough tan generally.
I don't condone/advice the 15 minutes of tanning. Not because it doesn't work for tanning. But for the skin damage, and later when older it showing in wrinkles and saggy-ness, and so on.

Both of these 2 mentioned things, should create enough tan generally.
I don't condone/advice the 15 minutes of tanning. Not because it doesn't work for tanning. But for the skin damage, and later when older it showing in wrinkles and saggy-ness, and so on.

How could I get without exposing myself out to the sun?

By the way, I found people recommending Astaxanthin? What do you think? Maybe beta carotene is enough?

Imagine intentionally wrecking your collagen by bathing your face in uva rays. Truly over for low iq brainlets.
I agree. Sunblock daily, is the easiest way to stay younger looking skin wise when aging, then 99% of other dudes. Next is hopeing, not to get bald with aging, (or one can rock the balding look).
A man is as old as his skin quality and hairline.
Copy of Innovation is an idea applied well   Made with PosterMyWall

Just don’t start using all those products at once, otherwise it’ll be hard to eliminate any that you may be sensitive to.

How could I get without exposing myself out to the sun?
Hence my red light therapy suggestion. It will produces a tan sooner (without tanning, but just regular daily exposure to sun in general, through increased oxidation of melanin.
By the way, I found people recommending Astaxanthin? What do you think? Maybe beta carotene is enough?
I never read up on Astaxanthin. So I don't know about the effectiveness of that one, and side effects. So I can't help with info on that. I'm happy enough with beta carotene so far.
True that.
The thing is, short term as a 20 year old dude. You look better with a good tan then a pale skinned dude. But need to find other ways to get a tan without tanning in sun much.
The cost of tanning, comes in long term effects later on..

Last edited: